Courage

Bible Verse : 

2 Chronicles 15:7-8

v.7 " But as for you, be strong and do not give up , for your work will be rewarded."

v.8 "When Asa heard these words and the prophecy of Azariah son of Oded the prophet , he took Courage. He Removed the detestable idols from the whole land of Judah and Benjamin and from the towns he had captured in the hills of Ephraim , He repaired  the altar  of the LORD that was in front of the portico of the LORD's temple."

Background: 

         The Holy Spirit speaks to King Asa , revealing all the detestable things of Israelites .. worshipping idols instead of the LORD GOD. King Asa have the Power to do something because he is the King and he is responsible of the people to lead them closer to the LORD our GOD. That's why he have the Courage to act . Courage to removed all the detestable idols in the land and He have the Courage to Repair GOD's temple.

Illustration:

        In our day to day life , the LORD speaks through our Devotions.

      The Holy Spirit reveal something to us , that only You and the LORD will understand , while the Holy Spirit is our interpreter.

       This day , he reveal something to me , and I want to share it with you guys , 

The LORD is always present on the things that we are doing , he reminds us that not all we do is according to his will .

     Will you have the Courage to speak?

     Will have the Courage to act?

Of course .. Fear encamps our mind, But we decide to follow and serve the LORD , and the day we decided is the day we are ready to speak for the LORD. 

   What I'm trying to say is .. As King Asa did , you have the POWER to ACT, because the LORD is with you.

 As King Asa did , you have the POWER to ACT, because the LORD is with you

Have the courage to removed detestable things ..

Which is when applied in our Life today .. its our PRIORITIES , do you have the Courage to remove things that aren't important and put GOD FIRST? 

Have the Courage to repair GOD's temple ..

The word "repair" means reconstructing .. and before you reconstruct the temple , you should let the LORD reconstruct your life . 

Not all the things we do is righteous ..

Have the Courage to Speak ..

Speak with wisdom ..

Speak for the LORD ..

Share the Gospel ..

   In the end , your POWER of FAITH still matters , and Let your FAITH increase your COURAGE .

 When the Holy Spirit Speaks to you .. You have the COURAGE to ACT or just FORGET it .