56

I'm only a few days away from my due date and I'm so excited. Me and Odell dropped off Kenzie and now I'm driving him to his training facility. I'm going to come back but I'm getting him a coffee, workout and coffee? Maybe doesn't sound good but he claims he wants one from Starbucks so I have a little bit of free time so I don't mind.

By the time I'm back I walk into the training facility and everyone says hi to me and instantly stares at my gigantic belly. I walk over to where Odell usually is and I hand him his coffee.

"Thank you baby." He says as he kisses my cheek. "You're so spoiled." I say sarcastically. "Shut up." He replies. He sits down on a bench and pulls my into his lap while he sips his coffee.

"You want some?" He asks me. I shake my head no because our baby girl does not like coffee at all! "Okay whatever." He replies as he kisses my cheek.

"Oh...hey Alexis wow you and Odell are going to have a baby.." I hear someone say. I look up and see one of Odell's old trainers/ kind of assistant in training . Me and her had a few issues because of how she didn't respect boundaries with Odell and that was an issue for me. I just eventually decided that this wasn't going to work so Odell let her go but apparently he didn't because she's still here.

I look at Odell with a funny look and he sighs. "Hey Lo.." I say dryly to her. "Uh let me go get my phone so I can see what Tristian has planned for you today.." she says.

"Odell why is she here?" I ask Odell as soon as she leaves. "Cause Tristian my trainer for this couldn't." He replies. "So why is SHE here?" I ask him again as I stand up off of his lap.

"Cause Tristian couldn't come today I just told you!" Odell repeats and he laughs a little. "Is this suppose to be funny? Why you got a girl I don't like strutting around in here in some booty shorts and a sports bra!" I say to him more like yell...

"That's her workout outfit.." Odell replies. "Odell you got me all the way fucked up!" I say to him. "Relax baby, you going stress out the baby." Odell says to me. "And you stressing me out bringing a girl who trying to get with you in here!" I say to him.

"Is everything okay I heard yelling?" Lorraine says as she comes back. "Everything is fine, why are you so nosy?" I ask her with an attitude. "I'm just making sure Odell and you are okay.."she says.

"But why wouldn't we be okay? We're married!" I say to her. Her eyes get wide like she didn't know that we were married but oh well. "You need to calm down Alexis, I ain't mean no harm." She says.

"Why would I calm down? You all up in our business! You not even suppose to be here and you are still standing here in my face..." I say and these pregnancy hormones are no joke! "Okay Odell I'm just checking on you we can start whenever you're ready." She says completely ignoring me. This literally strikes my last nerve and I step up to her.

"You ain't Odell ain't doing nothing so you can go right back to where ever you came from and never come out to again." I say to her. "I don't care what you gotta say I answer to Odell, when he asks me to leave I'll leave, I don't answer to you." She says with a little smirk.

"I'm Odell's wife therefore you listen to me! That means get the fuck out!" I basically yell in he face. "Okay Odell let me know what you want to do." She says again ignoring me. I feel Odell grab my arm and pull me back.

"Alexis stop it." Odell says to me. "Odell if this bitch stay here we going have a problem, I promise you that." I say. "Okay calm down.." Odell says to me. "Why is this bitch still here?" I say.

"Okay Alexis, Lorraine you heard Alexis, I think it's best if you leave." Odell says. "What the hell? Tristian sent me, I ain't come to argue with you two." She says. "Well I'll talk to Christian and make sure he don't send you again, I gotta respect my girls wishes. K?" Odell says. "Whatever fuck you and her boujee ass." She says as she walks out. I'm about to run up on her but Odell got me in a tight hold.