Trouble

I know I did something like this before but I decided to make another one but this one has no happy ending . sorry.. I know Austin wouldn't do any of this things . enjoy ;)

Imagine :

you were laying down on Austin's bed in miami. you notice that he has been acting very weird lately and every time you would ask one of the boys what is wrong with him they all would say nothing he's just being Austin, but you knew that he was not being Austin. something is wrong and you will get to the bottom of it .

Austin walked into the room and you notice he was being more weirder than before.

Y/N - hey Austin, what's wrong I notice you been acting very strange

AM- Y/N nothing's wrong okay . stop worry about me and start worrying about yourself .

Y/N- sorry that I care about you.

you grabbed your phone and headed out the door . you don't know where you are heading but somewhere far away from Austin.

AC- what the hell happen ?

Zach - dude Austin, she's gonna find out sooner. she's always asking us and we are running out of excuses to tell her . I really feel bad lying to her.

Rob- dude seriously . she's one of the nicest girl ever and I don't want any part of this anymore. don't count me in. if you don't tell her by Friday then I will

AM- okay robert. don't even. hahah stop joking around, you got me.. what , do you like her or some shit.

Rob- I am not joking I am being serious . you better tell her .. ohh and I do like her as a friend

* Robert walks out of the room *

AC - Austin , Robert is right you better tell her.

AM- your on his side now . I thought you were my best friend

AC- I am but she's been only nice to us and she doesn't deserve that.

AM - you know what . whatever you guys .. are you on my side or on Roberts .. choose.

Alex and zach stayed quite for a while .

AM- who is it gonna be

AC / Zach - you bro . we have your back .

AM- good...

AC- where's Y/N anyways ..

AM- I don't know and I don't care. I am gonna go hang out with Stephanie. what are you guys gonna do later on ? we should all hang out so you guys can meet Stephanie.

AC- what about Y/N ?

AM- forget about her

AC- so what we just gonna leave her and Robert.. what bout him.

AM- I said forget bout her . next time I see her ill just break things off

AC- like that . what are you gonna say .. oh I cheating on you for about 2 weeks we are over

AM - umm no I ain't that stupid . I'll just say we're done no reason and Robert well we are friends . can't leave him behind.

AC - well then were are we going tonight. lets go find Robert and get ready to hang out.

AM- yup lets go . I'll just make a call to steph and tell her .

AC/zach - cool. we will go find Robert while you make your call.

To Be Continue ...............

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

okay so there's maybe a 3 parts to this . I'll see how I feel bout it . warning there is no happy ending or is there. Hahah .. what do you guys think is gonna happen leave that in the comments and don't forget to keep voting. love you all .

~ jasmine