Fighting part 2

So here is the second part. i hope you like it and please comment or vote if you like my imagines so i can update more often.

You have landed at LAX and your brother came and picked you up. You came home and you went
straight to your room and locked yourself inside and just sat on the corner of tour room bawling your eyes out. You had a picture of you two where you have spent a day at Disneyland to celebrate your 6 month anniversary and you took it slamming it to the wall. Then you grabbed the picture ripping it in shreds throwing it into the trash after. Then you heard a knock on the door.

Y/BF/N - Y/N open the door please!

Y/BF/N - please open it !

Thats when you remembered that you had a key on a plant that was right outside your bedroom door . you were about to go lock it from the top but it was too late . She had already opened the door .

Y/BF/N - Y/N everything is going to be okay, come give me a hug

you walk towards her for a hug making yourself fall on the floor. both if you sitting down on the floor in a hug.

Y/N- why did he do that , I thought he really loved me , why Y/BF/N!!

Y/BF/N - shhh.. You should just get some rest . Forget about him there's more guys out there.

Y/N- I don't want another one I want him .

Y/BF/N- shhhh. come on Get some sleep okay

You then feel asleep due from all the crying and jet lagged .

The next morning you felt a little better.due from all the crying you forgot that Austin was having a show in LA and you knew this wasn't gonna end well since he has called many times but you ignored him because you weren't quite ready to speak to him about the whole situation.

Austin was going perform at the Roxy. It was a free show for all his LA mahomies. You have gotten free tickets and you promised your sister you would take her and your best friend was joining you as well.

To: Y/BF/N
* are you still on for Austin show today. I promised my sis and I don't want to let her down*

From:Y/BF/N
*yeah but won't it be awkward *

To: Y/BF/N
*yeah but I also want to see him *

From:Y/BF/N
* k pick me *

From:Y/BF/N
*k*

You then drove to you best friends place and picked her up. You arrived at the roxy were Austin was gonna perform and you had third row since you guys came early. The show was about to start and you were getting nervous sine you haven't seen him and he hasn't seen you.

* Are you guys ready for Austin Mahone * you could hear from the speakers

Then the music started to play and he then came out and started to sing say somethin.

(Y/S /N- your sisters name , now pretend your sister is like 7 yrs old )

Y/S/N - Y/N look its Austin .

Y/N- yup it is

Y/S/N- he looks very pretty

Y/N- yup he's gorgeous

The show continued and he still hasn't seen you until he was beginning to sing U girl someone grabbed your arm and pulled you away from your seat,you looked up and it was Alex

Y/N- what are you doing

Alex- I am choosing the u girl and you got chosen.

Y/N- no Alex I am sorry but choose a Mahomie not me please

Alex- it was request that I chose you

Y/N- by who ?

Alex- Austin

Y/N- what?

Alex- I will explain later now it time for you to go on stage

Then you get pulled on stage and you get seated on a stool.you see Austin's flawless face that you haven't seen for days. He gets closer to you and grabs your hand.

* I love your style
I love your smile * he sings looking directly at you

The song finishes and then he grabs your hand and kneels down on one knee he then looks at the audience then back at you

Austin - Y/N here in front of all my mahomies I want to say I am truly sorry and it was a mistake what I did, can you please forgive me and take me back

You stay silent.

Austin- please Y/N

You here the crowd Chant out

*forgive him Y/N*

*awww take him back*

*Y/N and Austin *

You can't live without him so you did what was best

Y/N - yes I forgive you Austin

He then takes you so you are both standing and he kisses you right in front of every one.he then whispers *i love you Y/N and I am very sorry*

Then the crowd cheers and you get off stage . The show continues until he finishes it with what about love .

The crowd slowly disappears and Alex comes back taking you and your sister + best friend backstage. Your in front of Austin's dressing room and you knock.

AM- come in

Y/N- hey

AM- hey babe .

You felt butterflies when he said babe.this was the first time he has ever called you that.

AM- want to go out to dinner

Y/N - yeah but I have to take my sis home ,it's past her bed time

AM- she can come as well

Y/N - okay then

AM- thanks again for forgiving me, I am truly sorry,I really do love you and I don't want to lose you again .

He then gets closer to you making no space between you two and he cups he hands on your cheeks and kisses you so passionately.

THE END !! :)