Trouble 5

Y/N- what the hell .. We have nothing to talk about.

AM- ohh yeah we do. we are gonna talk.. you like it or not

Y/N- I will jump out of the car

AM- no you won't .

Y/N- yes I will.

AM- we have been dating for 2 years I think i know you well enough and I know by fact you won't jump

Y/N- you win this one.

AM- I always win

Y/N- where are you taking me?

AM- its a surprise

Y/N- ugg .. who's that girl that you were dancing tonight.

AM- someone.. doesn't matter anymore

Y/N- Robert told me everything like you were gonna break things off with me so if that's what you want to talk about I don't want to hear it I prefer us going our separate ways. ohhh and he also told me that her name is Stephanie and she's your new girlfriend. congrats on cheating on me.

you had tears in your eyes but you wiped them away . you turned to face the window and just stared at the dark road. Austin saw you year up but e continued to look out to the road.

silent filled the air till Austin decide to break it

AM- I am sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you.

Y/N - save it... just tell me what you want to talk about so I can leave already.

AM- I want to make it up to you. I feel very bad for what I did and I am an idiot. I had the most amazing , beautiful girl right by my side and I let it go.. I am so so so sorry.

Y/N- you are an idiot!

AM- I know and I am sorry.

Y/N - how you gonna make it up to me?

AM- I have something planned

Y/N- what is it ?

AM- its a surprise. trust me

Y/N- don't know if I can trust you anymore.

AM- just this one time .trust me

Y/N- fine .

AM- thank you

he then takes one hand off the steering wheel and cups your hand into his. just like the old times you would ride along with him. he then leans in a little and kisses your cheek .

Hours later you arrive to an empty area. Only a house at view an the rest desert like area.

Y/N- are you gonna kill me ?

AM- what... no

Y/N- then why are we here ..in the middle of no where

AM- I wanted some private see. just me and you alone

Austin gets closer to you and lift your chin up while connecting each others lips together. both of your lips move in sync.

AM- lets go inside ,wouldn't want you to catch a cold

He grabs your hand and leads you inside.

you walk inside. the place is gorgeous. with a living room , a bedroom and a bathroom at the end if the house.

Y/N - who's place is this

AM- my uncles . he stays here during the summer . but I usually come here when I want to be alone.

Y/N- why did you bring me here if this place is for you to be alone.

AM- because this place is for us two now. I wanted you to be here by my side .

* phone ringing *

Y/N - I have to get this

AM- who is it?

Y/N- it's ...............

TO BE CONTINUE .......

$$$$$@@@$$$$$@@@$$$$$

hahahha I am bad at this. I tease to much just like Austin. hahah.. but keep voting next part will be up tomorrow. Maybe ;) .. thanks for the reads and all the votes. I actually never thought all this imagines would get lots of reads and votes but you are all amazing and wonderful. thank you so much .

~ jasmine