Trouble 6

Y/N - it's ..... Robert

AM- don't answer it

Y/N - I have to .. he's probably worried of me

AM- well don't.

he takes your phone and throws it to the wall making it slam on the floor breaking into many pieces

Y/N- what the hell, that was a new phone and you just broke it

AM- don't worry I'll get you a new one.

Y/N- what the fuck. I need to call him.

AM- you are not gonna call him..

Y/N- fuck you .. I am leaving

AM- how.... you cant walk were miles away from the closest town

Y/N- i don't care,ill walk .. it's better than being here with you

you opened the door and started to walk out onto the road. You look back to see if he was chasing you, but he was standing on the door way with a smirk on his face. you stop to we're there was a tree to sit down and think what to do next. he was right there's no way you are gonna walk you will die of hydration.

AM- you will be back and i know it

Y/N- no I won't .. Fuck you .

AM- what time baby girl.. I am ready anytime you are .. * laughs*

Y/N- suck a cock Austin ..

AM- I don't do cock I prefer pussy . *hysterically laughing*

you hear him laugh and the door slam shut . You thought he went inside but he was walking towards where you were.

AM- here ...

he hands you his phone.

Y/N- what you're giving me your phone now just to replace mine

AM- well no .. I am giving you my phone so you can call Robert and tell him you are fine.

Y/N- one minute you are rude and the next you are all sweet and shit .

AM- I know ,but we are suppose to have a fun nite and I am making it the worst. I am sorry and i do know I have said it many times today but I am truly sorry.

Y/N- It okay .. sorry for acting like a brat.

AM- its okay ..you are my brat tho

he gives you a peck on the lips.

AM - now call Robert and tell him your fine ill go inside to give you some private see and pick up the mess .. oh and Ill get you a new phone don't worry bout it.

Y/N- thanks and ill be inside in a bit .

AM- ill be waiting .

He walks to the door shutting it behind him. You make the call to Robert.

*Phone Call*

* ring ring ring ring *

Rob- Hello ..

Y/N- hey Robert .its me Y/N

Rob- Y/N you had me worried. did he do anything to you ? are you okay ?

Y/N - yeah I am fine .. sorry I didn't call earlier. how are you ?

Rob- I am fine .. where are you ?

Y/N- I don't really know .. all i know it's...... Robert...

Rob-Y/N ... I can't hear you ....

That's when the phone died .

Y/N pov:

Dammit the phone died. I walked back to the cabin and Austin was no where in site. I walked to the room to see if he was there ...nothing there . I walked to the restroom , nothing . where the hell is he?

To be Continued ....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So I never planned to make this many I was gonna stop at like 4 but then many ideas came into my head and I just couldn't stop I had to keep writing. Keep voting for the next part .. ill probably stop at 10 .. who knows .

~ jasmine ;)