ch.six

After parking the car in front of their apartment the two sat in the car. Antonio recognized the decor of this car.

"The nigga had my ride too." He said to himself.

"Toni," Jacob glanced at Antonio "did you kill him?"

"Yeah, he deserved it."

Jacob nodded as he was surprisingly somewhat okay with the fact that Dion was dead.

"Would you like for me to call your brother to pick you up?" The school nurse asked

"No, it's okay. I can walk home."

The nurse gave him a head nod and he left. Exiting the building, he spotted Dion's car.

"Why you callin' me in the middle of the day?" Dion asked with a slight attitude.

"I have to tell you something. Can we go to your place?"

Dion rolled his eyes, texting and driving. The real reason for Dion's attitude was because he was in the middle of getting some pussy from one of his many hoes.

Ain't nothing worse than being seconds away from busting a nut and having to stop cause somebody won't stop hitting your line.

It's torture.

To Dion, Jacob was just something new for him to try. He knew he didn't love Jacob but he said he did to get what he wanted out of him which was sex.

Little did he know, he was about to get more than that.

Once they got back to Dion's apartment Jacob sat on the couch and patted the spot next to him. Dion sat down but he completely ignored Jacob and became to snort a line of cocaine.

"D... I don't know-"

"Man, hurry up and say what'chu gotta say."

"I'm pregnant..."

Dion continued to get high, totally ignoring what Jacob had said. "Did you hear what I said?"

"That shit is impossible and even if it was, it ain't mine." Dion took a swig from the bottle of Hennessy that sat on the table with all of the other things.

Jacob sat there trying to gather his thoughts. The man he thought loved him just denied their baby. How could he say that to Jacob?

"I haven't been with anybody else Dion, you should know that. You-You took my virginity. Why would you say that? I thought you loved me..." Jacob's eyes began to water. Now, all he wanted to do was go home. He didn't want to be near Dion, he regretted even calling him in the first place.

It seemed like the baby didn't want to be there either because Jacob began to get nauseous.

He soon felt Dion's lips against his neck. "I'm sorry..." Dion lied

He wasn't sorry and he didn't really give a fuck if Jacob was "pregnant" or not.

Dion lifted Jacob's leg and pulled him into his lap, shoving his tongue in Jacob's mouth. Jacob wanted to stop him. He didn't want him touching him at all. He was disgusted.

"Dion, stop it." He said while Dion continued to fiddle with Jacob's pants.

"Dion." Jacob said again, pushing Dion away.

"Stop!" He slapped him with all the strength he had and stood up, proceeding to walk away from him. Dion then grabbed Jacob by his hair and put a pistol to his head.

Dion put his finger on the trigger and was interrupted by a knock. He pushed Jacob away.

"Go in the fuckin' room."

"I'm glad you did..."

"When I first got there, I heard crying. Was that you?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

Jacob shook his head, not wanting to even think about the feeling of a gun to his head. He was honestly thankful his brother came when he did or he might of been dead...

Whenever Dion got high, he was aggressive and even more forceful than he was sober. He was unpredictable.

Jacob leaned over the console and pulled Antonio into a tight hug.

"Why you crying?" Antonio rubbed his back

"I'm just happy you're home." Jacob pulled away giving Antonio a half smile.

"Me too baby boy, me too." Antonio started to laugh.

"What's funny?" Jacob furrowed his eyebrows. "I was supposed to be surprising you when you came home from school."

"Now we have to surprise Frankie." Jacob got out of the car and headed for their apartment.

"We?"