Sierra

"Baby Doll, I'd like you to meet my wife, Ava. Ava this is my Baby Doll."

Ava whimpered and coughed. Blood trailed down her chin. Her cheek was swelling into a nasty bruise. I swallowed out of fear and sympathy and looked away from her.

"You look fantastic baby," he murmured, and dropped a kiss on my neck. I held my breath to refrain from shivering violently. He just beat his innocent wife and is flirting with me? A sadistic bastard is what he is. Just sick.

"What should we do to her baby?"

I easily pulled off keeping a straight face. There was no we. I would never purposely hurt her. I took a deep breath. Be brave, I thought to myself.

"Let me keep her," I said as calmly as I could manage. I was quick to continue when I saw his features harden. "I've always wanted a companion. Or a pet," I ran my hand down his chest. I used to be enchanted by the hardness of it. How I could feel every toned muscle. Now I was revolted by it. He kept in shape by beating on women it seemed.

"I won't-" he began but stopped when my hand reached his crotch.

"Let me convince you," I whispered near his ear and slowly got to my knees. It was disgusting how turned on he was right now when his bloody broken wife lay crying not even two feet from us. No, what I'm about to do to him while she lays so close to us is what's more disgusting.

I pulled on the button of his jeans a pulled his zipper down. Batting my eyelashes at him, I tugged his jeans down a bit.

"Please, Daddy?"

~~~~~

A while later I lay naked on the bed, discreetly watching Ava's chest rise and fall as he gets dressed. Once he was fully dressed, he walked over to the bed. Reaching out, he pulls my hair up until I'm face to face with him.

"You keep her quiet, or there will be no boundaries to what I do to you," he hisses.

"Yes Father," I say as calmly as possible. He releases my hair, gives Ava a annoyed glance, and stomps up the stairs. I wait until I hear the lock click before rushing to her broken form.

"Are you awake?" I whisper. I get nothing in the response.

I bite my bottom lip and let out a deep sigh. As I try to pull her arm up, she pulls away.

"No, please," she gasps.

"It's okay. I just need to get you to the bed so I can-"

"No, no, no, no," she was getting louder with every word.

"Ava-"

"Please, no, stop!"

In panic, I clasp a hand tightly over her mouth. I wince as she groan in obvious pain.

"Hush now, do you want him to come back and kill us both? I won't hurt you. I just want to help. Please, just let me help," I pleaded. She could barely keep her eyes open now.

She says nothing, so I carefully lifted her arm and put it around my shoulder. She grunted when I wrapped a hand around her torso, so I moved it down to her waist. Before I could ask, she struggled to onto her knees, using my body as a brace. On a silent count of three, she stood shakily. I knew she was hurting based on how heavily she leaned on me, but I had to admire how strong she was.

After a painfully slow process, she was laying on her stomach on top of the sheets. I exhaled slowly and went to get the first aid kit.