I did the time without the crime inside the prison of my mind

In a powerful world of plethora energy streams, we were consciously living as much as we were unconsciously launching new preferences and desires from the place of feeling unfulfilled.

It took me a long time to find peace of mind with the way I used to think. I had a sense of obligation for everything I did and for everything I thought others wanted me to do in order to find happiness and well-being. For years, I was my worst enemy, and I didn't care if others agreed with it or not.

Although the audience loved, expected, and predicted me to give them what they felt they paid for, I just kept beating that dead horse, and I kept giving a good dramatic performance up until the moment when I realised I was the one writing, casting, producing, and directing the play.

And in the madness of that moment, I lit fire to the script, dismissed the dramatic cast, and began writing the kind of script I wasn't expected, supported, or being predicated to. For a while, I had no audience, and that was fine with me; it gave me the time to become a better writer as new faces and new stages began to take form in my reality.

Up until that moment, I've searched for the answers I couldn't find inside my busy procrastinating mind, and the funny thing is, they were there all the time. What a comic moment that was! It was the most fun way of releasing that weight I was carrying around, kind of like a feeling one would have if he committed a crime, and I found out that there was no law against it to begin with!

I knew I was not like anyone I've ever met; I knew I had a way of perceiving things from the vantage point of feeling at ease with all that is, has been, or will become. I also knew that, in some way, shape, or form, everyone was a little bit like me. I just felt that it was beneficial for my existence to not translate the energy from what they were being and to focus only on the essence of the energy I knew they truly were. They say many are called, but few are chosen. I always thought that all were called, but few choose to listen.

Since that day of madness, I have felt nothing but appreciation for myself and the experiences I manifested. I saw the value of attracting that into my expansion and the purpose it served me. It was pivotal for my growth and for my understanding that everything and everyone benefited from interacting with and learning from one another. It felt amazing to be able to feel that way towards resentment, anger, hate, frustration, dis-empowerment, anxiety, and worrisomeness.

I felt cradled in this vessel of well-being, like an ocean of love inside a planet of never-ending expansion and a universe of unfolding. In that moment in time where I was able to acknowledge that indeed this is as good as it gets and that I couldn't be more worthy, and I needed to justify not, I felt perfect as I stood expanding into the endless pleasure of joyous expansion that is me. In that moment of free-floating and in that energy of free-flowing, there was no separation between the source energy of God and every atom of my flesh and bones. I was reborn into unconditional love and appreciation for all that is, was, and will be of me.