Chapter Five

It's been a while since I've uploaded this story and quite a few of you have asked me to. So here it is! 

I'm at 80 fans! 

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you! I love you all soooo much! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you! <3

Hope you all like this chapter (:

BEWARE FOR MISTAKES!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Five

I didn't look back when I walked past him, even though everything in my mind was telling me to. He was gorgeous. It was near impossible to not look at him. 

I opened the door to the front of the school, and went straight to my locker without hesitation.

What is he doing here anyway?

Has he always gone to this school? Am I that much of a loner now?

I need to get my life back... I need to get over Sam. It's been a year. Enough is enough.

I will still find the murderer. I just won't be in distress anymore. I might have a better chance finding who they are that way... 

I opened my locker, not making eye contact with anyone, as always. I traded my books that I had brought home, with those that I needed for my morning classes.

 Closing my locker door, Terra popped out of nowhere, scaring my out of my own skin.

"Hey Anna!"

"My God! You scared me! What the hell?! Don't do that to me!" Half screaming.

"Sorry Ana... I just wanted to say that we got a new student. He's pretty cute."

"Really? That's cool."

Was it the cashier? The one who looked A LOT like Sam? Maybe it was.... I would find out sooner or later.

"Yeah, I heard he's in our first period."

"Then let's go see the new kid!" I said; kind excited. I really wanted to know if it was him. I might be disappointed if it was someone else. Hopefully it's him.

I dragged Terra across the hall to our history class. We went inside, not bothering to sit down yet. 

I scanned the room to see if there was any sign of him around. 

I was obsessed in a matter of a day. I hated this. I don't want to get hurt again... Especially from someone who looks so much like Sam. That would just make things one hundred times worse. 

There was no sign of him in the classroom. Not letting it get to me, I let go of the deathly grip I had on poor Terra, walking to my assigned desk. She slowly came over to sit next to me.

"Are you okay Anna? Do you know who he is? If you do, you can tell me? You seem to not really want to know him."

I looked at her confused. Where was she getting at? Do I know him? I never said I did. I never gave a hint that I might have known.

"I don't know who he is... I want to know."

I never told her about the mall. The cashier. The eye's changing color. What happened this morning. Nothing. I didn't plan on telling her.

Maybe I should? What harm could it do?

"Hey Terra, I have to tell you something..."

"What is it?"