Chapter Four

Hey guys! So I hope your enjoying this story! For those of you reading it. And I want to thank you all so much for taking the time to read what I have so far. I know that not much has happened. But I don't want to rush the story. I hope you guys like this chapter (:

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Four

"Dear Diary, yesterday, I’ve got to say, was a VERY interesting day. My best friend Terra and I both went to the mall. She thought that it would get my mind off of Sam, and have some fun. It worked for a little bit. But when I went to pay for my clothes at Forever 21, the cashier reminded me a lot of him. I didn't want to admit it at the time. For then it was just a mere thought.

The more I thought about it, the more it all made sense. The real question was, who was he? Was he Sam's brother? Or a family member of his? If so, why hadn't he mentioned any?

I distinctly remember him telling me that it was just him and his parents, who were currently separated by the way. Shocking... I know. You would think after this huge tragedy, they would be closer than ever... I guess it had the opposite effect. It obviously drove them apart.

I have to get this out of my mind. I have to get information about this kid. Maybe I could go back to the mall and ask him some questions?

No. That's too forward.

I could get someone else to do it? 

No... That's too childish. 

Maybe fate will lead us together again... That's to cheesy.

AH! I have to know about this kid!

I could go to Sam's mom and dad. See if Sam had a twin, or to see if he had a cousin who looked a lot like him..? 

I'll go with that!

Oh well. I guess I should go now. Get to the bottom of this before I go mad."

I stopped writing right then and there, and hid it where I always do. It was 4 in the morning. I couldn't sleep. Eye's kept haunting my dreams. I was afraid to close my eyes, knowing I would see them again. So I decided that I should write in my diary. 

It was too early to take a shower. So I tried to close my eyes. Not even 5 minutes, and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

It felt like a short while when his eyes popped up once again. 

I groaned, giving up the attempts, and got up from my bed.

"Might as well eat an early morning breakfast." I said to myself.

I made my way to the kitchen, trying hard not to make any noise that would wake my mom up along with her boyfriend.

I hate him so much. To a point where I wish he never existed, never entered our lives. Never ruined every possibility I had of happiness. 

Ever since he met my mom, he slowly dragged her out of the house whenever possible. At first, it wasn't to bad. While things got more serious, the more she wasn't in the house. Who knows what they do, nor do I want to know... Not my business to interfere.

I scrunched up my nose at the possibilities of their activities. I really don't want to know...

Tonight was an exception; most of the time she came home in the morning when I was leaving for school. I've grown used to it since they have been dating since before the incident. I think it's been three years? But anyway, I tried to ignore the fact that I was breathing the same air as that disgrace of a man.