Chapter 11

The hospital finally agreed to release Niall after constant begging and a small donation from a very kind band. 

When we walk through the paparazzi again, they’re being oddly nice. Those kind of paps rarely happen but they do come around every now and then. 

“Niall, how you feeling bud?” a tall blond guy with a green tank top asks. He was actually rather built, he didn't look like a paparazzi at all. 

“Feeling good man, just a bad stomach ache was all.” Niall lies, thankfully the stabbing didn't get out to the media.  

“Brooklyn!” another guy with tattooed arms yells, “You look great today, how’s it feel being in your hometown?” 

“I surely didn't miss the humidity.” I giggle. 

Making the man laugh a bit but I knew he only wanted to get something out of me so I could smile for a picture. 

When we get back to the hotel, the lobby has a small group of fans waiting in provided chairs. 

We stop to take pictures real quick, something I don't mind at all. 

A girl with long blonde hair comes up to me, “You know that video of you dissing that Sharleen girl is all over twitter right?” she smiles. 

“You’re serious?” shit this could be really bad, management isn't going to be happy about this.

“Yup, I have an update account and everyone’s on your side. It’s the funniest thing in the world. That Sharleen chick is so rude to everyone, she deserves it.” 

I can't help but laugh at the girls words and they bring instant relief. 

“What’s your name?” I ask the girl sweetly. 

“Katie.” she smiles, I could see her excitement radiating it was adorable. 

“Well Katie, take a picture with me, I want to put you on my twitter.” I take out my phone and turn on the front camera. I ask her for her twitter name and tweet the picture with her.

“My phones blowing up, thank you so much !” she hugs me, her smile huge on her face exposing two very deep dimples. 

When we get back to the suit, El and Perrie are on the couch watching TV. I was wondering where they were but I was too distracted to ask. 

“Is he alright?” Perrie springs up from the couch, running over to him. 

“Can I see the stab wound?” she asked a bit excited. 

“Perrie !” El scolds her from the couch. 

“What? I wanna see.” she blushes.

Niall lifts his shirt proudly, “Wait but there’s no…” she begins.

“I’ll explain.” I set her over to the couch again.

 I call a meeting in the living room to tell everyone whats going down tonight. 

We’re all sitting in the living room and I stand to speak.

“So tonight a friend of mine invited us to dinner at her house. It’s going to be a bit of a shock but she's going to catch you all up on what’s going with, well everything.” I explain. 

Louis raises his hand from Eleanor’s knee “Is she nice?” 

I chuckle a bit at his question, “A sweetheart.” I smile. 

“Ok good,” Niall begins. “Is she single?” 

Everyone starts laughing at his question.

“What ?” his face turns red and he puts on the most adorable pouty face.