Chapter Six

Chapter 6

--Star--

You awoke with your eyes fluttering open to see nothing but an empty bed.
And a note.

-will return by noon, gone out to do research-Love, Ciel.

"Love"

The word rang in your ears like water. But of coarse you weren't about to just let Ciel go about town without you.

You yawned loudly and crawled out of bed and quickly got dressed. Of coarse he should have known better, you would always follow him where he went. What could he be so worried for? Alois was gone.

Wait...

Maybe that's what scared him.

Trancy had came back before, he could do it again. There's always that possibility. But other demons? Could you really be that attractive to the dark side?

All these questions circled your mind and nearly made you mad.

"And where are you going?"

Startled as you were rushing to gather your bag, you jumped and nearly fell into Sebastian's arms. You scrambled to your feet and backed away quickly, shaking your head at him.

"How the hell did you..are you not supposed to be accompanying Ciel?"

He sighed as if exhausted by your questions. " Don't forget I am a demon. And he gave strict orders not to let you leave. I came to check because I could smell your scent from miles."

He walked over to you with a devilish smile and you could feel the coldness of his body against yours as he pressed against yours...

What was he doing?!

"You smell amazing, and it's been so long..." Sebastian whispered, his body pressed against yours tightly, forcing you to fall onto the bed. Your heart raced, and you panicked.

"S--Sebastian! Stop..."

He grinned down at you, and and leaned into you and pressed his lips to your ear and...

All went black.

......

-Ciel-

Ciel gritted his teeth as he sat in the circle of the Lucy's throne.

Where was that bastard?!

"I have returned master, and as your wished I made sure she fell back to sleep," Sebastian reassured, as he stepped from the shadows.

Ciel said nothing to acknowledge his butler, but instead turned to Lucy, who sat in his throne playing with a ferocious hound pup, as if it was the cutest animal ever rather than a blood thirsty monster.

"Ooooo these dogs are just adorable I must say I can't get enough---"
He giggled girlishly as he let the dog chew on his hand as of it were a rubber chew toy.

" The matter at hand, Lucy..."
Ciel was growing impatient.

" Ohhh YEsss that's right you wish to make a deal don't you?" Lucy boredly tossed the pup aside as if it were a plush and sighed.

"I wish to be invincible." Ciel demanded in his usual tone.

Lucy lifted his legs up and crossed them properly, sighing. "I told you Ciel, your half a demon. Your not invincible. If you wish to be than you must give me the rest of your humanity."

Ciel growled.

" There has to be another way! Sebastian is not even enough to protect her from your filthy rats!"

Lucy and Sebastian both looked taken aback. The boy was never afraid, not even of satan himself.

Lucy's expression changed into one darker than even Sebastian had ever witnessed. His locks of beautiful hair slithered and hardened like snake skin, his eyes glowed a yellow orange like flames. His grin became one of many many sharp fangs.

"Well, there is one way you can assure her protection. But it means heaven will be closed off to all three of you. And you will be earth bound as my slaves, but hell will also be closed off to you. " his smile was frightening, more demonic than anyone's Ciel had ever witnessed.

" All three? Don't be a fool! Sebastian is --"
" Not me master. He speaks for the child you have spilled into her womb"