Chapter Three

===ALOIS===

 Crimson red like blood...

Her hair flowed below her shoulders. 

She wore a blue gown...

Like those flowers...

Those flowers Alois always loved.

Loved?

Who...

His mind went in circles. His soul was dark and swirling in a cloud of confusion.

Why was she even up? Was she waiting for the wolf to bite? Serving herself up as a feast?

"Your Highness. Forgive me for this intrusion," She began.

Alois didn't know what looked more intimidating, the darkness behind her sweet tone, or his own appearance. He felt nervous, but he was good at masking emotion. His guard was up, and he could smell some sort of foul play brewing under his nose.

He leaned against the wall by his door and let his loosely tied purple robe slip, revealing a leg up to his thiegh barely hiding his...

"Did you come out here just to see me?" He called her out without hesitation.

"N-no...I mean... Yes, I came to see if you needed anything before bed."

Alois licked his bottom lip. "Do I? Well, I do feel like im missing something rather dear to me..."

Lily's chest rose in a nervous breath. Alois had her now.

"Are you aroused when you see me like this?" He asked so bluntly, streching out his leg.

Lily's face turned into an unbelieveing shade of red. Obviously she wasn't prepared for this.

"Your Highness...As much as I want to please you.." she looked down, clearly not faking this emotion.

"...but this is...a little strong..." she finished.

Alois popped his neck and stood straight. "Who are you little maid of mine? I know your different. I can smell it all over you. Your too good. Too sweet and perfected..." Alois made his way over to her.

"I like to own things, and your one of the things I own. Like a pretty vase collected over years, your lovely to look at." Alois cupped Lily's cheek gently, looking into her eyes. He had her, had her in his trance.

Alois had always been a seductive bastard and he knew it. How else was he able to use himself to get out of that pervert's hands before he claimed his right as a Trancy boy? People were such losers for sexual desire.

"I'm--I'm just a maid looking to please you."

===LILY===

Stupid fucking idiot boy! How dare he think he can outsmart me! I'm the woman here. Sure he may be...gorgeous...but nevertheless I can't let him catch on...

"Your...Highness..." she continued, undoing her gown when ...

She caught her breath.

"What the hell are you doing?" he scowled, in a scolding sort of tone.

Alois had slapped her hand away furiously, with his face down in...shame?

Did this so-called hardened young man just feel shame? And why?

"You should sleep. You have plenty of work for you to keep busy tommorow. And stay out of my way," replied Aloisbitterly, and without another word he walked off to his room.