Chapter One

---Alois Trancy---

It was a lazy Sunday morning for Alois Trancy. As one of Hell's guard dogs, usually his schedule was busy with collecting souls for hell. The more he could gather the more powerful he became. Usually soul collection was purely a reapers job, but there was so much death in the underworlds that the most wretched of souls that were surely going to hell were always dumped on a Hell Hound. They could sniff out evil from miles, and the mark they bare brands them for life. As far as Trancy was concerned, he prayed on the small loopholes he had to save him one day.

But today, he was taking a break. He wanted to see who his new maid would be. Maybe she would be like Hannah, stupid with over-sized breasts and humble. Or maybe she would be an ugly hag he could laugh at, either way he needed entertainment. He sighed as he laid in his bed on his side, wearing an open button-up and his trousers. He never gave a shit about much these days except finding entertainment. But for the past month he felt rather bored and...empty. Empty of what? He wasn't sure really.

Her name was Lily-Ann, from what his butler Angus told him. She was an orphan and she had history of running from the law because of claims of witchcraft. Whether or not she was a witch was something that Angus did not know or just would not answer. Surely witches were real if demons were.

Knock, knock..

"Come in," sang Alois in an excited voice.

Angus opened the door, perking up his eyebrows.

"Surely your highness, though I know your a very good-looking young man, shouldn't you be dressed?"

"I am dressed Angus. Don't you enjoy what your seeing?" Teased Alois.

Angus smiled, his eyes sparkling. "Of coarse.I'm sure so will your new maid, Lily."

Angus stood aside and behind him in walked a young lady, at least 16, with long dark red hair and black eyes. She had thick lips and wore a french-maid attire that Alois had requested as a way to degrade her. But, she didn't appear to be degraded. She smiled softly and curtsied politely. 

"My name is Lily-Ann Stone. I'm here to serve you my highness, and meet your every wim."

Her voice was sweet and gentle, just like a lily.

Her skin, appeared tender...fragile...he HATED it, because he loved it.

"Leave us."

Angus bowed deeply and left Lily there, shutting the door.

Not even a hint of fear in Lily's face, in fact she didn't even turn to see the door shut behind her.

Alois fed off fear, he needed her to fear him. Obviously she was going to need to be broken into properly.

====LILY====

Lily didn't feel any bit of hesitation towards this man. Lucy had hired her to watch the trancy boy and keep him from remembering his past. She was to be his distraction, and in return she would have a home to stay. She had been homeless since her gypsy mother had passed a few years back in a witch hunt. They burned her at the stake in front of millions of on lookers. Since then she had been on the run from the law and the church's hensmen. She knew as a witch she was confident in her seduction powers and no man could withstand her. But Lucy had warned her this would not be easy, that Alois Trancy was a hard client to please.

"Lily. What a silly name," he churckled.

She already hated him, but kept her mouth shut.

"I'm sorry my highness, would you prefer another name?"