I don't like you! (Kisuke Urahara x Stubborn!Reader) One shot!

(A/N This is based off of this song! "It's not like I like you" by Static-PIt seemed like such a great Kisuke Urahara song! So I wrote this to it, pleaselisten it makes it so much better, I can't upload in the morning so I uploaded tonight.)

You came bouncing down the steps, "Ichigo!" You called out, you noticed that all the Vizored immediately grabbed their weapons, but Ichigo smiled and called out to you, "Y/N-chan!" Kisuke came down the steps and waved to Ichigo, he smiled brightly at you and you frowned and crossed your arms.

~Time skip~

You were listening to Rose play his guitar, and you started singing, Kisuke brightened up and called to you, "Hey! That's pretty good!" You turned red and stomped your foot and yelled at him, "What! No one asked you!" He rolled his eyes, he had a huge crush on you, he rolled his eyes at Shinji, "That's what I get for complimenting her." You turned red and lept at him, he turned his head and got met in the face with a foot, "Baka." You growled at him and turned away, he gave Shinji a "see what I mean" look. "Can't we just get along?" You stomped away, he sighed and his shoulders dropped, gazing at Shinji with puppy eyes he started complaining, "She's so headstrong!" The truth was you really, really like him, not that you would EVER tell him. You heard him complaining to the Vizored, "She's always hitting, punching and putting me down. I don't think she means it though, she's always hanging around like she can't get enough." You were fuming by this point, he was such a pain in the butt! Some days he drove you up the wall! The amount of immaturity! All of a sudden a sentence reached you that was not ignorable. "She's such a Tsundere, saying hi gets me punched, and complimenting her gets me chased." You stood up, bright red and an irritation mark on your head. "Hey! That was a direct attack!" He put his hand up in mock defense, "Oh no! The wild cat found my hiding place!" Wild cat!?!? You were so angry now, "Stupid octopus! Take that back!" Kisuke started laughing at you now, "So, uh, hahaha, how am I an octopus?" You shot back at him, "How am I a cat?" and his smile dropped a second and he looked a little unsure and stuttered out, "Well...uh, cats are cute!" Your face flushed in embarrassment, he thought you were cute!? "G-go away!" You turned away to leave but Kisuke stopped you, "Hey, why can't we get along?" You glared at him, "There's no way, go away Kisuke!" He looked down a bit, ughhh, you had a bit of love and you wanted to give it to....NOT him. He was always laughing, and joking, *flash back of him booping your nose randomly*, he looks like a clown with his awesome stupid hat. "If I let my pride down, let it sink, could we hold hands, kiss? Live our lives in gentle bliss?" You thought to yourself, and then Kisuke said, "We could!" You realized in horror you said that out loud! By this point, both of you had forgotten your rather amused audience of the Vizored, Ichigo and now Orihime (Your best friend), "Ah! I'm not talking about you! You're not my Prince in this!" You yelled at him. You were blushing so hard, you cannot believe you said that, he smiled at you, "You're blushing!" He crowed triumphantly, you glared, "I am not a Tsundere! I have a jello heart, I'm not mean! Also, I am NOT blushing, I was rushing and I forgot sun screen!" You were trying not to smile at him, he was so cute looking upset, "Your smile is cute." He stated, and you turned away, "You'll never see it under my hair." He sighed and turned away, "I just wanted to let you know." You turned away and walked up the stairs without looking back. Meanwhile Lisa looked at the other Vizored and then back at Kisuke who was now standing dejected at the bottom of the stairs, "So, anyone wanna bet with me that those two are gonna get it on soon?" Ichi and Orihime turned bright red, "D-don't say stuff like that!" Orihime stammered out.

~Time skip!~

You were back at the hide out helping Ichigo train, you were taking a break right now. Kisuke was there as well. You looked over him, and you felt this draw to talk to him, your crush had developed like crazy over the last few days, and you knew it wasn't a crush anymore. You walked over to him and shyly tried to talk to him, "H-hey." He looked at you surprised. You never had problems talking to him, most of the time you enjoyed yelling at him. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned, you wanted to slap yourself, why were you so nervous? It was just a question! "Yeah well, hehe." You struggled to find words, you felt like a middle schooler. "H-hey, are you, um, free today?" He raised an eyebrow at you and grinned like the Cheshire Cat, "Oho! Why do you wanna know?" Your face burned, "It's not like I like you, okay!?" You yelled at him, he laughed and said, "Okay, cool, where you wanna go?" His face lit up, and before you could say anything he started smiling, "We could rent a boat and sail find a bunny and
feed it some juicy kale!" You could not believe he just said that, "That sounds stupid." You stated plainly. He shrugged, "Okay well how about a classy dinner, or scary stories until midnight, so then I can hold you tight." You once again, could not believe those words left his mouth, meanwhile you were so absorbed in your conversation you hadn't noticed that everyone else was now hiding behind the boulder you guys were leaning against, spying on your conversation, too much was at stake for them. "And get cheeto crumbs on me? No way!" You said, "Ooookay I think you're a little dense I really don't like all of this talk, you have in the present tense." His face looked a little down now, "So listen here, buddy, it's all just a big fantasy you see inside of your head! No! So just say goodbye!" You spat out, and turned away so he couldn't see the tears in your eyes, he was taking this as a joke! How could he? He rolled his eyes, crossed his arms and huffed at you, "Eh, whatever. *whispers* Tsundere." You spun around an irritation mark on your head, "I'm not a Tsundere!" He smirked at you, "Definitely a tsundere." You tried to act scary, unfortunately he towered over you, "Hey! I could kick your butt in this dress!" He sighed, "Ugh! I digress! So let's just go to the park I guess." You turned around and tried to hide your smile of pure joy, "Tch, you wouldn't even know what to bring!" He let out a loud groan, "Come on! Would you just say yes!" You turned around and raised an eyebrow at him, the corner of your mouth twitched. "Geez Fine. Baka Tako. It's not like I'll enjoy it or anything." The smile couldn't be held back, so you tried to look away but he grinned back at you. You giggled, and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you guys walked away laughing.

~Meanwhile~

Lisa smirked at Love, Hiyori and Ichigo, "Pay up." They reluctantly handed over the money. Shinji smiled after Kisuke, "I knew he wasn't that much of a failure."