Of Naps and Cuddles (Shunsui Kyoraku x Kitsune!Reader)

(A/N I attempted to write something fluffier, and here was the result. Hope you enjoy!~Lord Rei)

It had been a very long day for Y/N, and she was looking forward to nap time with your boyfriend Shunsui, walking into the 8th Division you saw he was already asleep, you skipped over and laid your head down on your boyfriend Shunsui's lap, that always woke him up, but... he still was asleep. You poked his chest, he was still asleep. Frowning, you poked him again, still nothing. Huffing you sat up, and flipped over and laid on her belly on his lap, still nothing, she rolled over again. How was he asleep!? What you didn't notice was a slight smile tug at his mouth, which quickly disappeared. Letting out a loud sigh, you looked to see if he was awake....Still asleep. You poked him in the nose while giggling, "Boop.", still nothing. Rolling over again, you sat up and brushed your fox ears across his chest that always works right? Wrong. Growling you rolled over again, and brought your knees to your chest, then you stretched out. You took his hat off and put it on yourself, still nothing. Letting out yet another little huff, you tugged trying to get his pink kimono off. It was stuck; you let out a whining noise and lay down, staring at him. You went back to poking him, "Shuuun~sui." You sang out, "Wake up, Shuuuun~suiii!" Why wasn't he waking up!? You laid your ear against his chest, listening for a heartbeat, it was there and he was breathing. You rolled off the couch he was laying on and laid on the ground, crossing your arms you pouted at the ceiling.

A few minutes later, you decided to try again. You climbed on the couch, and sat on his chest this time, you stared at him. You poked him in the nose again, nothing, you poked his chest, nothing, and you brushed your ears against his nose to tickle him, still nothing! You flailed back on the couch and lay there sprawled out. By this point it was everything Shunsui could do not to die of laughter, you laid there and started whining to no one in particular, "I want cuddles, but he won't wake uuuuup." Sitting up, you spied a pillow, falling off the couch and crawling over to it on your hands and knees, you jumped on it and stood up. Tip toeing over to Shunsui, you brought it back, aimed, and smacked him. Your jaw dropped open, he was still asleep!!! Turning around, your ears drooped and you slumped your shoulders. When all of a sudden, you got hit from behind with a pillow! Whirling around, Shunsui was still in the exact same spot, still sleeping and no one else was there! You sat there, confused trying to figure it out, when all of a sudden... "Wait a minute." You stared at his face, and sure enough, he was smiling, albeit it was nearly impossible to see, he definitely was. "Shunsui!! I hate you!" You yelled/whined, at this point he busted out laughing. You flopped on the ground and pulled your knees to your chest. You heard him talk behind you, "I think someone was in need of a cuddle." He walked around to look at you, and you shuffled your feet around in a circle so you didn't have to see him, he sighed and said in a dramatic voice, "Well, if you need me, I'll be on the couch sleeping." You heard him sit down, you stayed there for a few minutes.

Then all of a sudden arms came from behind you and started tickling you, you started wiggling to get away, as Shunsui's laughter rang out. He had one arm wrapped around your belly so you couldn't move, "Shunsuiii, it's not fair!" You gasped out between laughing. He stopped and was still laughing, you crawled to the opposite side of the room and sat down with arms crossed staring at the wall, you were NOT forgiving him that soon for pretending to be asleep. You heard him sigh and lay down on the couch.

You would not fall into that trap, just going to resist the temptation...But you wanted cuddled. You stood up to walk out the door and leave him there, you stopped and turned around and walked over to the couch, you laid down on his chest and his arms wrapped around you. Then the hat was removed from your head, "I believe that is mine." You giggled, and cuddled up with him. "I hate you." You whispered, he chuckled, "Love you too." You closed your eyes and quickly fell asleep, to the rhythm of his heartbeat.