Chapter 22

A/N

Before you read this, I have a warning. At the end of this chapter you will be either crying your eyes out(like me) or cheering. Just a warning.

Taylor's POV

"Oh god," Liam said. He ran his fingers through his hair. He was starting to panic.

"Don't just stand there," I told him. "Drive me to the hospital."

"Right." We got into my car and he started driving.

As we drove, I started feeling the contractions. They hurt like hell. And I thought cramps were bad. Contractions feel ten times worse.

"Liam," I said through the pain. "Call my parents and Harry. Tell them to meet us at the hospital."

Li took out his phone and called everyone that needed to know right away. I could tell he was getting anxious because he started driving a little faster and he was breathing heavily.

"Calm down," I told him.

"I'm sorry I'm just really nervous."

"Why are you nervous? You're not the one going to be pushing something the size of a watermelon out of a small hole," I replied.

We finally got to the hospital after twenty minutes. Liam helped me out and we speed walked inside.

"Can we get a room? Her water just broke," he called out to the nurses.

A nurse came over with a wheelchair and I sat down on it. She pushed me into a room. She changed me into a hospital gown and helped me get in the bed. She started checking me over when Harry came bursting through the door, Liam right behind him.

"Sir, you can't be in here right now unless you are the father or immediate family," the nurse told Harry.

"I'm her fiancé," Harry answered.

"Ok, but are you the father?"

"No, I am,"Liam said. He looked to me. "Fiancé?"

"I was going to tell you today, but I didn't get to because of this," I answered and gestured to myself in the bed.

"You," the nurse said pointing to Liam," can stay. But you are the only one until her parents get here."

"But-" Harry protested.

"No buts," she interjected. "You are leaving." The way the nurse was glaring at him, I wasn't surprised he obeyed. Even I wouldn't dare challenge her.

Liam walked over to me. He took my hand in his and squeezed it. I smiled up at him. He sighed and his free hand through his hair.

"This is it," he said. "Our daughter is going to be born soon."

"Our beautiful little daughter."

"Since we didn't have our little meeting today, we should talk about the little details that still need to be figured out," he said. He let go of my hand and pulled a chair over to the side of my bed.

"First, what are we doing about the living situation?" I asked.

"Maybe we could each have a crib at our house and then she can stay with you for two weeks and I visit everyday so she gets to know me. Then, she can come to my place and you can visit," he suggested.

"You want me to give up my daughter for two weeks?" I yelled. I knew I was starting to be irritable from the pain.

"I guess that's a no."

"I'm sorry," I sighed. "I didn't need to snap at you like that."

"It's fine," he replied. He was about to say something else, but I put a finger to his mouth.