Chapter 16

Liam's POV

When Harry walked into the conference room, he looked pretty upset. Did he and Taylor break up? My heart began to beat faster with hope.

"Hello mates," he said sitting down at the table.

"What's wrong Haz?" Lou asked.

"Nothing," Harry answered. Niall raised his eyebrows at him.

"I don't believe that," Niall replied.

"Well it's the truth."

"Maybe he got rejected by one of his little skanks. It hurts doesn't Haz?" I spat.

"Shut up Liam," he shot back.

"Both of you be quiet," Zayn ordered. "What's going on with you two? You were fine these last few months. What happened?"

"You want to know what happened? Harry was and still is in love with my girlfriend," I answered.

"Ex-girlfriend," Harry corrected. "And you didn't treat her right. Whenever you left her alone and ignored her, I was the one who helped her. I was the one that actually made her smile."

"Don't you dare say I didn't treat her right. I love her," I yelled.

"Well at least I plan on never letting her go now that I have her," he screamed. All of the guys' gaze went to Harry.

"What does that mean?" Louis asked.

"It means the day after Tay and I broke up, he was already moving in on her," I explained. Harry looked at me, obviously confused.

"How did you know that?" he questioned.

"I was coming over to apologize to her again. I saw you two kissing on her porch." Harry's face went white.

"Harry why would you do that? You never date one of your best mate's exes," Niall said. Lou and Zayn nodded in agreement.

"I know that, and you know what? I feel horrible. I love her so much, but I hate that I do. I know it's wrong and unfair to Li, but I can't help it," Harry told them. Harry looked to Zayn. "What if Perrie was my ex? Would you still love her?"

"Of course I would," he sighed. Harry looked to Louis.

"What if it was Eleanor? Would you still love her?" Harry asked.

"More than anything," he answered.

"See? You can't choose who you fall for," Harry said. He turned to me. "Liam, I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving her."

I didn't say a word. All of the guys basically just said they were on Harry's side. Well, I didn't really know about Niall, but by the look in his eyes, I could just tell.

"I still love her, so expect some competition," I replied.

"Then may the best man win," he said.

Just then, Simon walked in. He sat down and began talking to us about our next album. I looked over at Harry. He was sitting with his arms folded and his eyes were locked on me. He looked like he was planning something. Little did he know I have two angry ladies willing to do anything to ruin him on my side.

Harry's POV

As the meeting ended, I got a call. It was Taylor. I smiled and picked it up.

"Hey gorgeous," I said as I left the conference room.

"Hi, I have some good news."

"What?"

"My dad and mom approve of us,"she told me. I smiled.

"Thank god. I thought we were going to have to hide it from them again," I said. "Speaking of hiding, the guys found out about us."

"How?"

"Well apparently Li saw us kiss the first time. And then today he and I got in a fight and it got out."

"So much for a secret relationship," she sighed.

"Yeah we kinda suck at that," I laughed. I heard her giggle.

"Does this mean we are going to go public?" Taylor asked.

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know. Do you?"

"I do. I want the whole world to know that I've got you and I don't plan on letting you go," I said.

"Meet me at Nandos for our first public date," she replied and hung up.

I put my phone away and rushed out of the building. I got in my car and drove to Nandos. I got out and saw Tay sitting outside with her back to me. I crept up behind her and put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" She looked up at me.

"Hey babe," she said and wrapped her arms loosely around my neck.

"Hey. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Instead of answering, she pressed her lips to mine. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer. Her hands came to my head and her fingers tangled in my curls. She pulled me closer and I moaned a bit. My hands moved so they were a closer to her bum. That's when she pulled away.

"We're in public. Don't be naughty," she teased. I laughed and we sat down.

She had already ordered food for us so it was here in two minutes. As we ate, I could here the clicks of cameras. Out of the corner of my eye I would see a flash of a camera. Soon the whole world would know we were together.

After lunch, Taylor and I went for a walk in the park. We were holding hands the whole time. As we walked, I tripped and fell, pulling Tay on top of me. We laughed and she rolled off of me onto the ground next to me. I leaned over to kiss her, but she put a hand to my chest.

"There's something I need to tell you." My heart started beating faster. I began to think of the worst possible things she might say.

"What is it?" I choked out. She took a deep breath.

"I think I'm in love with you."

"God Tay, you gave me a heart attack. I thought you were going to say you cheated on me or something," I sighed. "I love you too."

I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. I felt her smile and then I pulled away. I just looked at her. I was admiring this girl I didn't deserve. I had so many wrongs in my life, but Taylor wasn't one of them. She was the right in my life that kept me going.