Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Taylor's POV

Two days later I was getting ready to start the plan. I had put on a white dress with black polka dot and black flats. I knew that Harry had loved this dress so it would be perfect.

I had gone up to Harry and Lou's apartment where all of the guys were hanging out. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. I waited until someone opened the door. It was Harry. He had a surprised look on his face.

"Hey Taylor," he said.

"Hi Harry. Is Liam here?"

"You're here to see Liam?"

"Yeah, he wasn't at his house. I was checking to see if he's here," I answered. Harry opened the door so I could see Liam sitting at the table. I smiled and walked in, lightly touching Harry's chest with my hand as went past him.

Liam grinned and stood up when he saw me. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around my neck. He placed his hands on my back and put his lips gently on mine. His lips moved with mine inWhen we pulled apart all of the guys were staring at us. Harry's eyes were wide with shock.

"Did you not tell them Li?" I asked, trying to hide a smile.

"I forgot I guess," he shrugged. The boys were still in shock. Harry's face slowly became red with jealousy.

"Taylor can I talk with you?" Harry growled. I nodded and followed him to his room. "You can stop the act."

"What act?" I asked innocently.

"The one you and Liam are pulling," he said.

"There is no act," I lied and put my face closer to his trying to look confident.

We were only inches apart. Harry was staring into my eyes and put a hand on my cheek. It felt so familiar and my body craved it. Ever so slowly, Harry leaned in to kiss me. My body was screaming for me to let him, but my mind was telling me to back up before it's to late. I listened to my mind and pulled away. I turned around and walked out of the room.

Liam was sitting on the couch with the boys watching a movie. I went over to him and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Everything ok?" Liam whispered.

"Yeah Li. Everything's still good," I replied.

After the movie was over, I told the boys I was going to leave. They all groaned except for Harry. He just stared at me. When he saw me looking at him, he winked flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes.

"Please Tay. Stay for a little longer," Liam pleaded. He gave me puppy dog eyes that no girl could resist. I sighed and they took that as a yes.

Niall turned on the radio so we could have a mini dance party. Their song Little Things came on and Liam took my hand.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

"Of course."

He gently pulled me in and I looped my arms around his neck. We swayed back and forth to the beat of the music. Liam was quietly singing the song to me as we danced. I looked up at him and saw that he had been watching me. He blushed and looked at his feet. I thought this was extremely adorable. Not many guys let themselves blush in front of a girl. Liam looked back into my eyes and didn't move away.

We had been so focused on each other that we didn't realize a fast song had come on. Liam and I pulled apart and began dancing like crazy people. All of us, including Harry, were all smiling and laughing. It was a great night overall.

It was midnight when I told the guys I should leave. All of them, except Liam, said their goodbyes and went into guest rooms. He walked me to the door.

"Great acting," he said.

"You too." I was about to leave when Liam grabbed my hand.

"You don't have to go home you can stay here. I don't want you to be driving in the dark."

"I will be fine Li," I sighed. "Plus there is only one room."

"Come on Taylor," he begged. I groaned.

"Fine, I'll stay over," I said. He grinned. "Where am I going to sleep?"

"You can have the last room. I'll take the couch," he answered.

"No you can have the bed," I argued.

"Tay I'm not arguing with you this late," he said. "So let's just share the bed. We're supposed to be a couple."

I followed him into the guest room. I plopped down on the king size bed. It was so comfy that I almost fell asleep right then and there. My peacefulness was disturbed when I felt a piece of clothing hit my face. I sat up and grabbed the huge t-shirt Liam had tossed to me. I went into the bathroom and changed quickly.

I walked out to see Liam laying in bed shirtless. He had on pajama pants, but nothing else. I could see his nice six pack and muscular arms. I blushed just thinking about him.

I went over to the bed and got under the covers. Liam mirrored my movements and turned out the lamp next to his bed. We each turned so we slept facing away from each other.

"Goodnight Liam," I whispered.

"Night Taylor."