Chapter 14

I was in the shower when Opie came in. "Hey baby we have to go out, we are going to find Able today."

I pulled back the current and poked my head out. "Do you want me to go with you?"

"No that's okay, I want you to stay where is safe"

"Okay, I'll pack our cloths"

"Okay" he said and gave me a kiss and left the bathroom. I finished my shower and got dressed. I turned on some music and started to pack.

About and hour two hours later I could head Gemma and Jax fighting. I walked out of my room and listened in.

"I found him but I'm letting him go"

"What? Able is your son he is your flesh and blood, you do why ever you have to do for your kids."

"Mom can I talk to Jax?"

Gemma walked outside in a huff.

"Jax I understand what you are saying,"

"How could you know how I feel" he asked

"Let me guess, you are wondering what you can give Able besides guns and blood. You wonder what will happen to Abel is something bad happens to you, am I right?"

"Yes" he said quietly "how did you know that?"

"Because I have been thinking the same thing because Jax your are going to be an Uncle."

"You and Opie are having a kid"

I nodded my head "Jax you are a great father, you will do what ever you have to do for your kid. And I know you would do what ever you have to do for anyone in your family."

"But Charlie what can I give him?"

"You can give Able a loving family and the most protective one at that. He is your son and if you don't get him it will haunt you for the rest of your life. "

"Charlie..."

"What will you tell your younger son when he asks what happen to his older brother?"

"What?"

"Tara's pregnant, she told he before we left.

The door flew open and Fiona, Karrianne and the Priest came in "Jimmy is going after Able" the Priest said

"Shit the hotel" Jax said I ran after him and down the stairs we got on the bikes.

"Stay here" Opie said

"No I am going with you if you like it or not" I got on his bike and we drove to the hotel.

When we got there we took the stairs up to the room Bobby opened the door, we walked in there was a man on the bed and a women on the floor both shot in the head, I stood outside the room controlling my breathing.

Jax moved the body's so thy they were both laying on the bed together, with their hands together as well, Opie took a baby hat and put it on top of there hands.

I wrapped one arm around Jax and another around Opie.

--------------

We returned to the club house, the boys had church so I stayed in the room and laid down. I was woken up by the sound the cheering. I got up and walked out to the living room. There stood Jax with Able in his arms.

"Able" I yelled I ran over to him and picked him up and kissed his head, and hugged him. I passed Able to Gemma, we all to shots and welcoming Able back into our family.

We were on our way to the plane when Jax got a call from Tig saying Tara was taken by Salazar.

We finally got home I gave Tig a hug and I took my bag and put in in my room I laid down on my bed, it felt so good to be home.

Opie walked into my room and fell on to my bed next to me.

"It's so good to be home." I said

"Yeah it does. I want you to come stay at my house, I want you to call my home your home" Opie said. I rolled on top of him.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Yes" he said

"I would love to move in with you" I said and kissed him.

"One more thing I want you to to for me" Opie said "if you ever come out on a run or anything like that I want you to wear your vest"

"Deal" I said and kissed him again.

We walked out to the bar and Gemma handed me Able.

"Hey handsome" I said and kissed his cheek. Opie came over and started making baby noises. I laughed at him and smiled

"What?"

"Nothing I just love you"

"I love you too... Just think this will be us soon"

"I know" I smiled and kissed him.

-------------

Opie's POV

We brought Gemma to here place while Charlie sat in the kitchen and played with Able.

"Gem can I asked you something "

"Of course"

"Charlie and me what do you think of us?"

"I love you two together and shes great with the kids" she said "but are you ready for another women in your life?"

"I will always love Donna I think about her everyday but I love Charlie too, back then when we were younger if she wasn't engaged to her boyfriend then maybe I would have chosen her but it didn't happen, I keep thinking she was put into my life again for a second chance and I will not miss this one." I said

"Then there is your answer, don't miss this chance Ope." She said

"Thanks Mother" I said and kissed her cheek.

------------

Charlie's POV

I stayed home the rest of the day with Gemma and Able. The day passed slowly but once the boys came back they told us that Tara was home safe.

"Meet me on the roof in an hour" Opie said and kissed me.

I went to my room and changed into jeans, tank top and a jacket over the tank top, I climbed up to the roof and sat there and waited for Ope.