Chapter 5

I got dressed in the morning and walked out to the bar and saw Jax waiting for me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug, we walked out of the club and out to his bike and got on. When we got to Opie’s house I walked in and gave Mary a hug after Jax, she caught my arm. “Charlie will…will you help me and Piney look over the kids?”

“Of course Mary” I hugged her

I walked outside and saw the kids sitting on the swings, I walked towards them and Ellie ran up to me, I got on my knees and hugged her tight as she cried, “it’s okay baby” I hugged her. Kenney walked over to me and hugged me and put his head on my shoulder. “I love you both very much” I said and kissed their cheeks. They went back on to the swings and just sat there looking at the grass. I looked over at Opie with a sad smile, I got up and walked behind him and put my hands and his shoulder, he took my hand into his and then I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

“Charlotte I-I don’t know what to do” Opie said

“That’s why I will be with you every step I whispered and kissed his head. Opie, the kids and I spent most of the day outside sitting quietly. When it got dark I brought the kids inside and make them dinner after dinner, they got ready for bed. “Aunt Charlie will you be here in the morning” Kenny asked

“Yes I will” I kissed his head

“Are you staying the night the night?” Ellie asked

“Yes, I’ll be on the couch” I said “Okay I’ll see you in the morning” I kissed both of them on the head and walked out of the room. Opie was standing in the kitchen. I took his hand and pulled him to the kid’s room. “Go say goodnight and that you love them” I told him. He slowly walked into their room; he kissed their said and told them he loved them. He closed the door and looked at me sadly, “Go try and get some sleep okay” I whispered he nodded his head and walked away. I took off my shoes and changed into shorts and a tank top and laid down on the couch.

I was woken up by the sound of screaming I took my gun and ran to the kid’s room, I opened the door and pointed the gun. I saw Ellie and Kenny in the same bed and crying. I put my gun away and sat down on Ellie’s bed I put my arm around Ellie and Kenny on my lap. I laid down on Ellies bed and the kids fell back to sleep. Opie peeked in the room and saw me with the kids I slowly got up doing my best not to wake them. I walked to the door and closed it quietly. I pu my gun in my bag and turned to look at Opie.

“Everything okay”

He just gave me a look “Sorry stupid question” I said, I wrapped my arms around his waist and my head and hi chest. “Thanks for being here” Opie said.

I held on tighter to him, we moved to the couch and we sat there for the rest of the night.

The next mornig Opie and I both jumped to the sound of a door opening and closing, Ellie was walking to the bathroom.

I looked up at Opie and smiled, I went to sit up but Opie’s arms were wrapped around me. “I’m going to make breakfast, go wake up Kenny and after breakfast we will get ready for this afternoon” I said

After breakfast I cleaned up and then helped Kenny and Ellie get dressed.

I walked towards the bathroom and Opie walked out with just a towel wrapped around his waste, I turned a shde of pink and then I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and then got dressed. I did my makeup and Opie walked into the bathroom,  I looked at him and saw that his collar wasn’t right, I got on my tip toes and fixed it, Ellie walked up to me and wrapped an arm around me.

After the funeral the kids Opie and I went back to his house. Mary walked ina said to go back home and that she would stay with the kids.

The next morning I went back to Op’s house and my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Charlotte…I’m taking off for a few days I can’t be in that house everything reminds me about Donna even the kids,”

“Op they are going to need you” I said

“Watch over them for me” he said

“Of course I will but-“

“I’ll be back soon, thanks Charlie” he said and hung up on me.  

I know super short but its late and I promise I'll write more tomorrow.

Vote, Comment, 

Emma :)