Chapter 11

I sat in bed staring at the ceiling, with a tear stained face. Opie walked in and told me he went to go see Jax. He kissed my head and walked out. I laid in bed for a little bit longer but then decided to get up. I walked out of my room and sat at the bar, Chuckie poured me a cute of coffee. I just sat around and did nothing all day, when they boys came back. I saw Jax walk in and I hugged him tight, he hugged me back and kissed my head. Opie kissed my lips and said he had blood on his leg, I took his hand and brought him into my room and cleaned up his leg.

"Today's the wake for Sack, are you going?"

"Yes, if it wasn't for him Tara and I might not be alive."

Opie kissed me head and held me tight. After he left my room I took a shower. I got dressed in black pants and black shirt with heels.

When it was time to go I got on Opie's bike and we made our way to the wake. When we got there I saw Sack's casket I walked over to it and saw his cut and it had a patch on it. I knelt down and said a prayer and then whispered thank you and walked out. I sat on Opes bike with tears in my eyes.

When the wake was finishing up Opie walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. All of a sudden gun shots went off and Opie pushed me to the ground and covered me. When the gun shots ended the van drove away but one of the guys fell out and the van ran over Hale.

I couldn't breath, I was having a panic attack I closed my eyes, covered my ears pulled my legs up to my chest and stated to rock back and forth. I felt two hands on my shoulder, I jumped. "No don't touch me" I yelled "Lassie it's okay it's over" Chibs said

Opie's POV

Chibs ran over to me, "Charlie is having a panic attack" I ran over to her and saw her curled up shaking, "Charlie" I said and lightly touched her arm. "Come on baby, we need to get you home" I said I helped her up and put my arm around her, I helped her into the van and I followed them back to the clubhouse. When we got there Charlie was still shaking, I picked her up and brought her into her room and put her in her bed.

Charlie's POV

When I got up Opie was still asleep, I walked outside and sat on a picnic table. Chibs walked over and sat next to me.

"How are yea doin lasssie?"

"Little better...can I tell you something, but you can't tell anyone not even Opie."

"Of course, you can tell me anything, you are like a daughter me." I took his hand into mine

"Well I found out I'm pregnant"

"Lassie that is wonderful" He said and pulled me into a hug and swung me around.

"Why don't you want Opie to know" he asked That's when I broke down and cried again

"Chibs what if he doesn't want another kid, and I don't think I will be a good mother, and this isn't really the best time."

"Baby he will be thrilled when you tell him, and you are going to make wonderful mother." He said kissing my head "about the timing and telling him I would wait a little bit longer until we find Abel and before you start showing." He said

"Thank you" I kissed his cheek

"Your secret is safe with me" I got ready to work in the shop while the boys went out on business.

--------------------------

It's my day off and I'm sitting on the picnic table when Opie walked over to me.

Opie's POV

I walked over to Charlie and hugged her. "How are you doing?"

"Better"

"Are you happy Charlie"

"I'm with you of course I'm happy, I know it's been a rough couple of days but I am better now." She said

"I love you baby" I kissed her

"I love you too" she said looking at me with her beautiful eyes. I leaned down and kissed her beeper until we where interrupted by the guys cat calls.

"Go I'll see you latter" she said and kissed me one last time I walked over to my bike.

"You guys good?" Jax asked

"I guess so but every time we try to talk we end up naked" I said putting on my helmet

"Marry her that will end that" Bobby said We took off down the road.

Charlie's POV

I was sitting g in my room when Happy walked in, "hey what's up?l

"We know where Abel is" he said I ran out to the bar.

"Where is he?"

"Vancouver" he said

"Holly shit" was all that came out of my mouth.

--------------------

Opie and I where sitting in my room making out when pulled away.

"Ope if you guys are going to Vancouver I'm going to."

"Charlie..."

"No Opie I'm going and that's that" I snapped at him.

I got up and walked out of my room and onto the roof. After cooling off I went back to my room and laid down next to Opie and put my arm around him.

"Fine you can come with us"

"Thank you" I kissed him

"we have a long day tomorrow so we won't be around but call if anything." Opie said

"Of course, plus I have work tomorrow anyway"

"Okay baby good night"

"Goodnight I love you"

"I love you too baby" he said and kissed me

----------------------

The next morning I kissed Opie good bye and went to work. I did done repo runs and other things.

I was fixing a motor when my phone rang.

"What" I said into the phone

"Charlie mom is on her way home, stall her until we get ther"

"Sure Jax"

I hung up and finished the motor, I went to get a bottle if water and when I came back out I saw the boys drive in and I saw Gemma fall to the ground.