Dance With Me

Jade's POV:
  We both turned away, him setting down his bag and me turning on my music. We both started warming ourselves up, stretching out our limbs and freestyling to the music.
  After we had finished, he motioned for me to stop the song. "Do you want to dance together?" he asked when the song stopped.
  "I don't know," I walked slowly towards him, "wouldn't that ruin your "bad boy" image of yours?" I asked him, trailing my fingers over his chest.
  He bit his lip, "Who says I care?" he asked while his hands trailed up my waist, stopping on my hips, pulling me closer to him.
  I slid my nose up the side of his neck,  smirking as I heard him breath in sharply. I trailed up to his ear, listening to his heavy breathing by my ear for a moment, before whispering "okay".
  I spun around and walked over to my phone, swaying my hips as I walked away. "Tease," I heard him whisper as I walked away. I smirked to myslef before picking the perfect song.
  We started to create choreography, so in sync it's like we were reading each other's minds. Everytime we touched, my skin lit with a fire only he could satisfy. We practiced with passion that I had never felt with another dance partner. Our movements were so together, we didn't even have to speak most of the time.
  After we finished choreographing, we decided to take a 10 minute break. As I walked over to my water bottle, I felt him grab my hips, pulling me back to him while resting his chin on my shoulder. "So," he started, "how about we do this again sometime?"
  I pretended to think about it, before turning around, putting my arms up around his neck, pulling him close enough so that our lips were inches apart. Our eyes locked together, the heat between us almost enough to make the air sizzle. Moving slowly closer, I whispered, "Sure," before allowing our lips to touch.
   Our lips moved in sync as we pressed each other closer, until there wasn't a centimeter of space between us. He moved us back so that I was pushed up against the wall. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled on his hair, making him groan. I allowed his tongue into my mouth, as we both fought for dominance. His hands started to trail up my shirt, leaving me almost breathless.
  It wasn't until we heard a cough from the doorway that we finally stopped. I dropped my legs from around his waist as we broke apart from our heated makeout session. He kept his body facing me while I turned to whoever was at the door, as his "little buddy" was quite obviously showing.
  I felt my face burn in embarrassment as I saw a guy with about 10 other people behind him. They were all trying to hold in their laughter, and failing horribly I might add. The guy at the front was tall and dark skinned, his hair dreadlocked and tied back away from his face. He moved forward and announced, "You're time ended about 10 minutes ago," while trying to keep the smile off of his face.
  I nodded meekly, before grabbing Josh by the arm, gathering our stuff and getting out of there as quickly as possible. When we got outside, we realized it was already dark out, and sheepishly looked at each other. It was quiet until we both looked at each other and burst out laughing. It took about 5 minutes for the two of us to finally calm down. He pulled me towards him for a hug, before pulling back and giving me a quick peck on the lips.
  I hummed in content, before pulling back and moving towards my bike while still facing him. "We should finish that later," I said, smirking at him. He gave a small chuckle, "We definitely should," he retorted, checking me out while biting his lip. I slowly drew my leg over my bike, putting on my helmet and starting the ignition while still looking at him, and drove off into the night.