What A Coincidence

Jade POV
  I woke up in my bed, smiling as I remembered what happened last night at the club. I had finally met someone that actually made me want to know more. I wanted to know everything about him, which was made very difficult by the fact that I DIDN'T KNOW HIS NAME.
  I groaned aloud at the realization, before getting up, annoyed at myself, and getting ready for the day. It was only 8 in the morning, but I knew exactly where I was going today.
  Working at a dance studio downtown had it's perks, and I would take full advantage of an empty studio to dance away my frustration.
  After I showered, I dressed myself in a black sleeved crop top, grey leggings and a pair of black Nikes. I shoved my phone and wallet into my gym bag while I walked towards the door. After locking my door, I walked over to my baby, revving the engine and heading to the studio.
  I arrived about 15 minutes later, parking at a spot across the street, and jogging over to the entrance. I opened the door, allowing it to swing shut behind me as I walked over to the receptionist.
  "Are there going to be any classes today?" I asked, wanting my privacy.
  She checked the schedule,"Only one client coming in, but he only reserved it for practice space."
  "Perfect," I gave her a smile before walking away. That meant I wouldn't be disturbed by loud voices or music in the other studios.

Josh's POV

  I made it to the studio at a quarter to 10. I parked my cherry red Porsche behind a purple Ducatti. It looked a little out of place, considering most people drove cars, but who was I to judge. I had a couple of Harley's back home myself.
  I jogged to the studio, locking my car as I went. Opening the door, I was greeted by the sound of nails on a keyboard and the distant sound of music. Walking up to the front desk, I asked who else was in the studio.
  "Just one of the employees," she replied.
  I nodded before heading down the hall to the studio I had reserved. As I walked, the music got louder, until I was paused in front of the room I had reserved. Listening closely, the song seemed to be "Bitch Better Have My Money" by Rihanna.
  I decided to open the door to take a peek at who was inside. And boy, was I glad I did.
  I found myself looking at Jade from the nightclub last night. She was dancing along to the song as it played a certain part on repeat, the sweat on her body indicating that she hadn't had a break for awhile.
  I opened the door enough to let me slip through and closed it silently behind me, not that she could hear it with how lost she was in the music.
  I watched her for awhile, her eyes always on the mirror but never catching me in it. Occasionally, she would close them but snap them back opne after she almost missed a step. It wasn't that she didn't know the moves, because I could tell that she was doing this completely based on muscle memory. No, it was if she was distracted, like she was thinking of something important but wouldn't allow herself to overthink it.
  I heard her sigh in frustration, going over to turn off the music while she wiped the sweat off her forehead. I decided to make my prescence known, bringing my hands together in a slow applause.
  Her head whipped around in surprise, her eyes landing on me as I kicked off the wall I was leaning against. I started walking towards her slowly, watching as the shock slid off her face and was replaced by amusement. She met me halfway, and we engaged in a silent exchange, both of us examining the other. Even with sweat pouring off her, hair drenched with it and clothes soaked, she was still gorgeous.
  Those blue green eyes examined me from top to bottom, taking in my worn Adidas sneakers, sweatpants, and plain white muscle tee.
  She was the first to break the silence.
  "So," she started, "stalking me are you?" she asked, her lips curving into a smirk that made me want to do nothing but make her mine right then and there.
  "Nope," I responded, "Just here for some studio time."
  She nodded with half lidded eyes, staring at me with what was either and invitation or a challenge in her eyes.
  "Mind sharing?" she asked, one eyebrow raised in question.
  "Not at all."