Dance Battle to See

(She's the one in the Love & Hope shirt)

Josh's POV

I was sitting in the VIP spot, as usual since the owner was a family friend. Looking around the club, I saw no one that was good enough for my next lay.
  I was about to suggest leaving when I saw someone walk in. She was almost to hot to be here, with curves in all the right places, long light brown hair, and piercing blue-green eyes that looked straight into your soul. She had on a black off the shoulder top with a tank top underneath and black skinny jean paired with black stiletto pumps that made her already long legs go on for miles.
  I saw her walk up to the bar and decided to go over. She turned around before I could and started scanning the crowd. Her eyes stopped on mine and I felt her checking me out from across the room. I smirked when she looked back into my eyes, thinking she would be an easy lay. To my surprise, she flipped me the bird while rolling her eyes before turning back to the bar with a smirk.
  I decided to walk over and try again. I put my hands on her waist, making her turn, and was greeted by those soul piercing eyes. I gave her a quick once over, before biting my lip and asking if she wanted to get to know each other better, if you know what I mean. She looked away before turning back, smirking, and leaning forward to say "I would..." I started smirking, before it dropped due to her next words, "if you weren't a manwhore."
  She pulled away, patted my cheek, and moved to the dance floor. The bartender started laughing at how shocked I must have looked. I turned around to see her signaling the DJ, before turning to look back at me. I crossed my arms and glared at her. She just winked and wiggled her fingers at me. Honestly, who the hell does she think she is?!
  I saw that everyone else had cleared a space around her and soon realized why as she started dancing. I had to admit, she could move better than any girl I'd ever seen, but she must be crazy if she thought she was better than me. I moved in front of her and took off my jacket as soon as she saw me. It looks like its time to battle.
  I  called out to the DJ to play Don't Let Me Down and gave her a wink before starting to dance.

(He's the guy in the middle on the second group)
  When I finished, the watchers started cheering, but she stood there shaking her head as if to call me an ametuer. She turned her head and nodded to the DJ, then turned and told me to back up. She then proceeded to do possibly the sexiest dance I have ever seen, and even finished it off with middle splits.
  I knew, for a fact, that I couldn't top that, and decided to give her this battle. The crowd cheered, like they had already expected this outcome. For all I knew, this wasn't the first time a cocky bastard had gotten their ass handed to them, so they very well could have.
  I turned and headed to the bar, needing a drink for what was clearly not my night. I told the bartender to get me a shot of patron and wiped my face before placing on the bar. Feeling a presence beside me, I looked up to discover the girl from before.
  She looked down and grabbed my shoulder in a consoling manner. "Don't feel bad," she said, "You're not the first to forfeit to my sheer awesomeness." She gave me a smile at that and a quick pat on the back.
  I grabbed her hand before she could leave and asked, "What's your name?"
  She stared at me, as if to gauge my threat level, and replied softly, "Jade,"giving me a small smile, before turning and melting into the crowd.
  I was never interested to know a girl, but there's one I want to know now, and her name is Jade.