We can Learn From the Past

First order of business, is this picture not adorable?!

I stayed up till 11:00 writing this! You guys are making me lose sleep! Or giving me something to do with my life, I don't know yet, XD

Now, on to the story!

Tfp
Deception warship

Megatron smiled as soundwave handed him the shard. The sheer power radiating off of it was incredible! "Shockwave! Come to the hull." He ordered over the coms.

"Yes, Lord Megatron?" The Cyclops inquired as he entered the room.

"Take this to the lab, test to see if it has enough energy to sustain the Nemesis."

"Of course."

Dimensional swap

Optimus frowned slightly While he didn't know the optimus here very well, if at all, he doubted that he was normally this distant. Did it have something to do with that deception femme?

Prime swerved as he almost ran into a car.

Not this distant at all.

Time skip, brought to you by shockwave, who I think should wear a monocle. XD

When the bots pulled up to base the bees and the others all went back to the video games, they still had a tournament to finish after all.

Optimus walked up to Prime who was sitting on a crate and sat down next to him, "are you alright? You appeared to be troubled on the drive back."

Prime turned to look at him, "yes, I'm fine. Just thinking is all."

"About what? If I may ask."

"About, um....do, do you know an Elita-one?"

Optimus blinked in surprise, "yes, I do"

With the others

"YES!!! In your face prowl! You thought I couldn't do it, well pay up pall!"

Prowl sighed, "fine, but I don't think that continuing playing when he's gone counts." He handed bumblebee an energon treat, "I'm only doing this because you won't leave me alone otherwise."

Arcee smiled before returning to her thoughts.

"You okay, Cee?" Bulk asked.

"Yah, just thinking, who was that femme?"

Doc Bot walked over, "that was Black Arachnia, you might know her, as Elita-one."

One collective word rang out, "WHAT!"

Hi sighed, "Back when optimus was in the Autobot academy...."

With the Optimuss, Optimi? Optimuses? Eh, you know what I mean.

Prime sighed "Well, here, her, sentinel, and I were best friends. Until we went to Arachni-7 that is. You see on Cybertron it was against the law to go to an organic planet. We did. We were serching for energon....."

With others

Doc Bot continued with his explanation, "they were looking for energon on an organic planet called Arachi-7. While they were there they got attacked by what could only be described as a gigantic spider, bigger then them."

Smokescreen shuddered.

After they fought the one, more came. They got separated. Optimus found elita in a pit where all the energon was...."

With the, we're just gonna call them Optimi.

"She temporarily downloaded my grappling hook and we tried to get out, but.." Prime choked, "but the download wore off, and...and, she....fell."

He held back a sob. "I was already on the ledge and then Sentinel found us. He wanted to go back for her, and I did to, but...but the energon was going to blow up, and we wouldn't have made it out with her, we barely made it out as it was, and...and...once we got out we couldn't find her signal so we just assumed that, that she....had died." The last part was barely above a whisper.

With others

"Once they got back to the academy Sentinel blamed the whole thing on Prime, got off easy with training new recruits for a few vorns..."

"Bulkhead and I were some of those!" Bee chimed in.

"Yes, you were," Doc Bot glared, "anyway where was I, oh yes, trained new recruits for a few vorns, and then became second in command of the elite guard, overruled only by Ultra Magnus and the counsel, while Prime was kicked out of the academy and got stuck as, for lack of a better word, a janitor. Until Ultra Magnus pulled some strings and got him a job as captain of a space bridge repair crew, us.

With the Optimi

Optimus stared at his counterpart sadly. "I am...sorry that you had to go through that. And while I cannot pretend I understand completely, I to have lost a friend to darkness."

"Who?" Asked Prime.

"A gladiator, by the name of Megatronus, he was like a brother to me and we met often. We would talk of ways that we could end the unfairness of the caste system, or of events in our life, or just talk of nothing in particular. He was my best friend.

Back then my name was Orion Pax, an archivist in the hall of records, serving under Alpha Trion.

One day we met before the counsel. Megatronus spoke before them, telling them that violence and bloodshed was the only way that we could abolish the caste system. I never new of his idea before that day, and I knew I could not let that happen.

I spoke against him, giving my ideas of peace and equality to them. They approved of my approach and said that I was worthy of being the next prime.

Before I knew what had happened Megatronus had left the room in a blind rage. Swearing that he would not follow the principals that the counsel and I believed in.

We lost contact. Whenever I tried to find him he was not there. The next thing I heard of him was that there was a battle in a small city. A battle between Autobots, and deceptions, who were lead by a mech named Megatron. My friend."

Prime's jaw was slack, "you were friends with Megatron?!"

"Indeed" Optimus smiled gently at Prime.

"Wow," a pause, "if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

Optimus smiled, "I do not mind, I am forty-three vorns old. (Vorn=83 years old, I'm using it as a Cybertron equivalent to a year)

"Wow, I'm only twenty-one vorns."

Optimus smirked, a very rare sight, "you must be much younger then Ratchet then."

"Extremely." Prime smiled up at him.

"I heard that!" Called Ratchet and Doc Bot in sync with one another. Hey, their hearing Is as sharp as ever.

Dimensional swap

Shockwave walked up to Megatron, "it has more then enough power Lord Megatron, would you like me to hook it up to the engine? It would be logical to do so as soon as possible to conserve energon."

"Yes, Shockwave, see to it that it's done correctly."

"Yes, my Lord."

~end~

Hope is was emotional enough, I've never tried writing that kind of stuff before.

The next chapter should be funnier. I hope. I like writing funny stuff, it's fun! ^_^