Fight!

The deceptions all came to the window to look at the world below.

"Where are we?" Asked vehicon St3v3. (I couldn't resist!) Of course his question went unanswered.

"Is, that the Autobots?!" Screeched Starscream. (Comon you knew he would do it)

"Yes, Starscream, it is. Now go do something useful and ATTACK!!!" Bellowed Megatron.

All the deceptions that could flew down in front of the Autobots who were charging up their weapons. Megatron walked to the front of his army, "at last, Optimus Prime, we stand face to face in battle and now..."

"Wait, is that two Wheeljacks?!" Asked an aradicon from Starscream's armada.

Jackie looked at him blankly, "yes."

"Oh Scrap no, one explosive loving, trigger happy mech was enough, I'm not dealing with two!"

Wheeljack blinked in confusion, "well, I do appreciate a good explanation, I'm not trigger happy, I don't even...."

"RUN FOR YOUR SPARKS!!!!! BEFORE THEY BLOW US ALL UP!!!" Almost all the vehicons flew back up to the Nemesis.

Megatron growled, "cowards. We shall meet again Prime, but until then." The warlord transformed and flew up to his ship once he got up their they saw something shiny fall of of the was ship, "Starscream! I needed that!!!" Came knockout's voice as the Nemesis went back through the way they came.

The s autobots stood there quietly, "well, that just happened." Smokescreen broke the Silence. "Can was take your wheeljack with us?" He asked Magnus.

"....No..."

Prime walked up the the object that fell, "hey! It's the all spark fragment!"

Time skip, brought to you by Alpha Trion, because I want to know how a robot can grow a beard!

"Yo, Doc! When will the Bridge be ready?" Called Bee as he ran by.

"We're missing a neural energy transmitter, if we had that we'd already be home!" Snapped Ratchet.

Suddenly the room filled with smoke as the doors slammed open, "Fear not! For I, Wreckgar, am here to help! Lets see, nope, nope, no, not small enough, no...."

"Who, is this?" Whispered Ratchet to Doc Bot.

"That would be Wreckgar, one of the most annoying bots, ever."

"...No, not the right colors, smells to much like shaving cream..." Wreckgar continued to pull things out. "Oh, how did that get in here? Ah well, no, no, nope, ah, There it is!" And, low and behold Wreckgar actually had an neural energy transmitter.

Ratchet stared at him, "how did you...."

Doc Bot sighed, "it's best not to question it."

"Good by everyone!" Wreckgar shouted as he left.

"Alright..." Wheeljack said, "well that happened. Shouldn't we get back to the Repairs?"

"Right"

Time skip, brought to you by the jet twins, because, come on, who doesn't like the jet twins.