Enter: Decepticons

Tfp
Decepticon warship

"Soundwave! Have you found anymore energon?"

The silent bot shook his head slightly. and pointed to the screen.

"what is this? the power readings are even higher then that of dark energon. Soundwave, take some vehicons with you and go investigate."

Soundwave nodded and walked away.

Dimensional swap

We all know how ratchet is, the grumpy doctor that threatens to wack you in the helm if you disagree with him. Well, now there's two of him. And they're not getting along well, at all.

It all started with a wrench, "I NEED THAT!!!"

"WELL I NEED IT MORE!!!!"

"BUT IT'S MINE!!!!!"

"NOT ANYMORE, IT ISN'T!!!!!!!!!"

Optimus sighed, he never thought that Ratchet would fight over something like this. Of course he didn't vocalize these thoughts, Smokescreen did it for him.

"Man! I never thought I'd see the day when Ratchet would fight over something like a sparkling!"

A Sharp whistling was heard before Smokescreen was laying on the ground groaning in pain, the wrench that was the object of their argument laying innocently on the floor next to him.

Bulk chuckled, "Rule number one of surviving Ratchet, never insult him when a wrench is in grabbing range."

Bulk walked over to help the bot up. There was a crunching sound where the wrecker had stepped. Bulk looked down to see the remains of the wrench. He gulped.

"Rule number to," Arcee smirked, "never break his things."

Ratchet's gaze turned to Bulk, his optics promising death. "Bulkhead, I'm sure you are aware," he started out calmly enough, "that, I NEEDED THAT!!!!!"

Bulk screamed like a little girl (ya know, like he did in scrap heap) and ran out of the room, the doctor of doom hot on his tracks.

"And rule number three," bumblebee buzzed, "never interfere with the hunt"

Time skip, brought to you by the slender man wannabe, Soundwave (ever notice how people tend to pick on there favorite characters?😉)

Both Smokescreen and Bulk had recovers from the medic inflicted injuries and had joined in on the tour of the base. They were nearing the med bay when the alarms went off.

"What's the alarm for?!" Ultra Magnus asked.

"Deceptions?!" Arcee suggested

"Scraplets?!"

"Spiders?!" Everyone looked at Smokescreen, "what Miko told me about them, they're all hairy and have eight legs, and they have four eyes! And...."

"Worse" prowl interrupted.

Bulkhead said the last part, "Captain Franzone."

Prime turned to Doc bot, "Hey, Ratchet? write that down, we need to get a spider alarm."

Smokescreen turned to his teammates smugly, "told you."

Time skip, brought to you by this picture

Because it's adorable.

After Franzone's visit, which included several grumbles of, "this is why I hate machines", was over the bots got back to the tour.

They had finished about fifteen minutes ago, and now Bee, Jazz, the twins, Bumblebee, Wheeljack and Smokescreen were having a videogame tournament. Needless to say the bumblebees were doing the best.

The two bees were about to do a showdown when another alarm went off, this one was much louder.

"Is that guy back already?" Wheeljack scoffed.

"No," Bee paused the game, "can't you tell alarms apart! This one's the deception alarm!"

"Oh, well what are we waiting for! Let's go!"

Time skip, brought to you by swindle, because my sister forced me to put this in.

All the Autobots had just arrived at the scene. Megatron was the first to speak, "Ahh, so you brought in reinforcements, no matter we will crush you anyway."

While he was saying this a dark figure was lowering from a nearby balcony. Smokescreen and Sentinel were the first to notice it, "SPIDER!!!" They yelped at the same time as they both dove into a near by hedge. (It was a big hedge)

The figure rolled its optics, "Oh for the love of, Okay, okay I get it, I'm hideous! It's not that bad!"

Arcee growled, "Arachnid?"

It looked at Arcee, "who?"

Arcee's eyes narrowed, it this wasn't Arachnid, then who..

"Black Arachnia," Prime said, but he sounded pained.

"Optimus," she smirked, "finally given up on Elita?"

"Never," he responded.

Megatron rolled his optics, "hello, battle's over here?"

Optimus raised an optic ridge, "who are they?" He asked Prime.

"Oh, right. This is Megatron, Starscream, Lugnut,           Blitzwing, and Black Arachnia." He said, pointing to the respective owners as he listed them.

"Alright! Let's kick some decepticon tail pipe!" Called Bee

(Enter totally awesome battle scene here)

As blitzwing was fighting the twins and Bulk Ratchet turns to the Doc Bot, "that one seems to have major processor damage. It it normal?"

"Yes, and so do the rest of the bots on this all spark forsaken planet." (Thanks Ebonisa)

(Resume totally awesome battle scene)

As the bots left from a victorious fight the two Ratchets were conversing much more civilly with each other then before.

"And they're always so cheerful, I lived through a war, they could at least remember that!"

"I know, and don't even get me started on..."

Well, more like griping more civilly with each other.

Dimensional swap

Soundwave and the vehicons swept over the dessert floor looking for the embodiment of the energy signature. One vehicon pointed to the North at something glowing. They landed and walked closer to investigate. He picked up the object, transformed, and flew off to the Nemesis, vehicons following close behind.

Now the deceptions didn't know what it was, but you, dear reader, get the privilege of knowing now. It was the all spark fragment.

~end~

So, how was it? I focused most of this on the ratchets, but in the next chapter I'm going to have them discuss Black Arachnia, I might bring in Tfa Ultra Magnus, but no promises. But I'm looking forward to Optimus reaction to hearing that Black Arachnia is Elita-1, I haven't gotten that far yet.

As always, ideas are both welcome and appreciated. Hope you all enjoyed it! 😉

By the way the rest of the updates are probably not going to be this fast, I have lots of school work.