t w e n t y

"Hi Melissa" The door opened revealing a short woman with thick, curly ebony hair, she was wearing her lavender scrubs.

"Hey Jade, how are you?" She smiled brightly at the flushed girl, who stood at the door. Jade was glad that Scott didn't live too far from the party, but that still didn't stop her from being completely breathless.

"I'm great, is Scott here?" Jade asked between breaths.

"Yeah, he's in his room" Melissa stepped a side so the girl could step in. Her eye brows were knitted together , puzzled by Jade's panicky endeavours.

"Thanks"

Jade rushed to the case of stars. Her feet moving so rapidly it was almost like she was hovering.

She jogged through the short hallway and to the last bedroom.

"Scott?" Jade knocked on his door, after finding that it was locked.

"Go away"

She could hear distant groans and water running. Misery washed over the girl stood at the door listening to her struggling friend. She wanted to help but didn't know how.

"Scott, let me in" She continued twisting the door nob, in hopes that it would magically open.

"I don't want to hurt you" His voice was muffled, but Jade heard every bit of what he said. Each word seemed to hit her hard, Scott out everyone idnt desevre this.

He didnt deserve the curse.

Jade focused on her hand, watching as her finger nail germinated inhumanly, using to unlock the door. Scott was curled up by the window, wearing only a pair of jeans.

"Why did you come in"

He looked up with eyes burning gold. It sounded like he was crying.

"Scott, you're not going to hurt me, okay?" She spoke slowly taking steps towards him.

"What's happening to me?" He stared at his claws in disturbance

"Scott I don't know" Each sentence she took a step towards him

"But I'll try and help"

"You can't"

"Anything is possible Scott"

She was now knelt beside beside him.

"Your phone, it's Stiles" Scott's eyes averted to Jade pocket, that was beaming and vibrating.

Jade changed the ring tone for Scott and Stiles because Stiles thought it'd make her answer faster.

If anything it made her sure of who not to answer.

"Hello?" jade answered, assuming the boy wanted to talk about Allison.

It felt weird having to answer her phone especially since her best friend was staring her down uneasily, but Allison was important to Scott therefore she was important to her, she just wanted to know if she was safe too.

"Derek took Allison home"

"What?" Scott was the first to answer, causing the girl to jump from beside him.

"What?"

"What?" Jade's voice seemed flat, which was confusing to the boys.

Scott was now on his feet and out of the window before Jade could even react.

"Scott" She yelled hoping he'd come back, but he was running fast and not looking back.

"Stiles" Jade whined

"What?"

"He was right here, why did you have to go and do that"

"What happened?"

"He jumped out of his window"

"Wait really, this is so cool"

"Stiles"

"Alright sorry I'm coming "

HeYoooo so I made a new story so if you're interested in it (it's a Liam Dunbar one) then please read itt. (Hopefully it isn't as much of a flop as this oneee)
It's called Drown btw.