s e v e n

As I hopped on the bus I realised I was one of the last and that the bus was already full.

I took a seat right next to the two boys, Scott and Stiles. Unfortunately, Stiles was the only one that noticed my presence, Scott was busy gazing at the brunette in front of him. Ever since the first day Allison step foot on campus, he's been hooked.

Stiles face brightened seeing me, he removed his bag from the seat he had saved for me. Before he noticed me walk on to the bus he looked completely done with the great amount of attention he was receiving from Scott.

"Good morning, Stiles" I yawn taking a seat beside him.

"So, how was your night?" He asked giddily and I groaned in response.

I wasn't surprised that he had approached me with such a question."Rumour has it you only had one bed and the people next door could hear moaning" he teased.

"We'll there's a reason why that's a rumour"

"Why would that be, he's hot, you're hot, hot people make babies or love, which ever you prefer." The Stilinski boy rambled.

"Are you forgetting the fact that he is Lydia, my best friends boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah, they're together" his faced formed a scowl. Our conversation came to an end, at our realisation of Stiles' miss fortune.

He's liked the same girl for over 5 years and still she never seemed to notice him, she's always had eyes for Jackson, the boy who would automatically dump her as soon as he found someone better.

"Wait, you think I'm hot?" I question, amusingly seeing his face fall and his cheeks burn.

"Uh no" he muttered causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"Kinda, maybe a little bit I swear I don't check you out when you take your top off, or I don't check you out in general" He stuttered on his words gaining a mixture of horrible cackling and sounds that should probably only come from animals to escape my mouth.

I quickly stopped my embarrassing fit of laughter, noticing how loud I was. I turn my head to see Jackson looking at me with an amused grin before looking away. Soon enough I was about the same shade of red as the spaz beside me.

I sat in silence after experiencing 2 embarrassing moments in the space of 3 minutes. The long period of silence made me realise that we were still in front of the grotesque motel. We should have gone by now.

I looked outside to find Coach and what looked like someone that worked at the motel arguing about something.

Coach marched onto the bus with a grimace placed on his face. He put the whistle between his lips and blew on it. Scott jumped at the sudden loudness.

The crowds of laughter and talking soon died down so, he could talk. Even noticed his negative facial expression which automatically made everyone intrigued by what he was going to say.

"Alright class I've got some bad news and some good news, the mountain had severe mud slides due to the rain last night and is closed, so we were going to go home but some son of a bitch decided to pop the tires of the coach ." Coach said.

An echo of groans travelled the bus. I don't understand why no one wants to go back to this motel. It has no ac or hot water. They have box tv's that only show Cailou re runs for hours, and they don't even sell breakfast. It's practically heaven on earth if you ask me.

"So if you'd like to take all your belongings and go back to your rooms, that's be much appreciated" he spoke with a stern voice.

Oh fuck.

I abandoned this book for like a week and idek why.