'I WILL NEVER GET SICK OF YOU' (30)

The next morning Rebekka woke up to find herself in field of flowers. She was running around touching and smelling all the flowers in her path and then at the end of the field, she found this stream of water that smelled even more enticing. She could not put her finger on the exact smell but all she knew was that whatever it smelt of she wanted to eat it right now. But as she reached out to touch the water she lost her balance and fell into the stream. She quickly opened her eyes. It was just a dream. At that realisation, she took the eye mask off, annoyed that her dream had been cut short. But as she did, she looked around to find a tray of food on her bedside table. And lifting her eyes from the table she found a relaxed Min woo sitting on the grandfather chair that faced her bed on the far side of the room reading a book. When he saw that she was awake he put his book down and approached her bed.

"Finally. I was starting to think the food was going to turn to stone before you awoke from your slumber."

"Min woo, what are you doing here?" her eyes followed him as he came to sit on the edge of her bed. But before he answered her question, he gave her a nice long good morning kiss on the lips, catching Bekka off guard.

"What else, bringing you breakfast in bed!" he said it in that tone that she was starting to identify as 'the Min woo tone'. It was a tone that made the craziest of ideas sound like her was talking about the weather. So she just smiled and shook her head.

"yeah, I can see that but why?"

"Because I wasn't able to do it 2 weeks ago in oxford. Am sorry it's a bit late but hope you still enjoy it." He reached out to caress her hand where it was sat on top of the duvet. "Oh! Also, I brought you flowers!" He rushed to get the bunch of flowers she hadn't noticed lying in her make up table.

"Oh Min woo!" Bekka let out a happy but surprised sigh as she received the flowers and inhaled their scent. When the smell hit the back of her nose, she looked at Min woo quickly with a surprised grin.

"What?" now he was confused.

"These are the flowers I smelt in my dream. Omg this is awesome!" she sounded like an excited child in a candy shop that min woo just shook his head in amazement. Rebekka realised how crazy she must have sounded so she piped down a little and gave him a small innocent smile.

"Sorry, I just love flowers."

"Good, coz I intend to give you at least one flower a day from now on!"

"oh please, you will probable forget."

"Ouch, don't hold back in bruising my ego." Min woo brought a hand to clutch his chest. "I mean, it's not like I brought you breakfast in bed or anything!"

"oh please, your ego is so big am sure it will survive." Bekka laughed as headed to the bathroom to freshen up before eating.

"Am a fragile soul you know!" he said to her departing form.

"And am the queen of England!" was her response as she entered the bathroom and closed the door.

When she was done, they both ate the breakfast slowly, in no particular hurry to go anywhere. Just content in spending time with each other. Min woo had refused to eat at first insisting that he had made it only for Bekka but when she said she wouldn't eat without him, he had conceded.

After breakfast was done, Min woo told Bekka that they he wanted to show her around Jeju do which she was beyond the moon about because this had always been one of the places to visit on her bucket list. Now, not only was she going to visit it, she had min woo as her personal tour guide. Life was great.