'GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER'

A/N: the rest of the party scene...enjoy

*Pic of Rebekka's hair for the party....dnt worry you'll understand y i put it up later...:D

Chapter Thirteen

It was quite chilly when Rebekka and Joo tae hyung stepped onto the balcony of the hotel that over looked Seoul city. Rebekka was still buzzing with excitement as she went to stand by the rails, followed closely by Joo tae hyung. Unlike her, he was acting pretty calm and laid back like he had not just nearly sent her into cardiac arrest. As he made his way over to stand by her she took in his outfit. Instead of a suit like a lot of the boys, he was spotting white jeans with a simple white V-neck t-shirt. His blazer was turquoise with white buttons and on his feet he had grey and white converse. As he turned sideways she noticed his simple silver bracelet as well as a single diamond ear stud. A little twirl from him allowed her to take in the whole look before giving a little nod and concluding to herself: he looked quite hot! He also-

"I take it you are satisfied with what you see, so can I walk now."

Oh crap! He had noticed...wait had he been modelling for her? Oh god...she had thought it was weird how he had just kept turning at the right time and angle that allowed her to check him out.....oh god this was turning out to be more embarrassing by the minute. At that point in time Rebekka was so thankful she was black coz if she wasn't she would be flaming red.

"Don't worry, you're not the first one to stop and stare. I seem to have that effect on women." He said with a smile tagging at his lips.

"Omg is there something in the wine today because it seems like all the boys at this party are getting more and more self-obsessed"

"All the boys?" Tae hyung asked slightly confused.

"Yep, I've just spent a whole night with Mun hee listening to him talk about how hot, cute and all around perfect he is. The boy literally thinks he's God's gift to women." She finished with a little laugh.

"Hahaha, ah, n here I was thinking he looked pretty sane. I guess you can never judge a person by appearance these days"

"Yeah, you can say that again, I didn't know YOU could sing!" Rebekka attacked him as she remembered her shock when he walked on to the stage.

"Hahaha...well u didn't look like the musical instrument type either but there you go." He shot back playfully

"Jeongmal? [Really?] I've always thought I looked quite musical actually."

"Yee--aaa-- hhh, about that...I think u might want to rethink-" he said slowly as if

"Yah!" Rebekka said playfully hitting him on the arm and making him laugh even more. "I was just wondering though, how come you are at this party. I mean unless you go to our school- which I know you don't—or you are somehow friends with Jessica- which for your sake I hope you're not." She said giving him a warning look. In that even if he was a friend of Jessica's he would've been really stupid to admit to it.

"hahaha, ani [nah], I'm not a friend of Jessica or whatever she calls herself. I'm only here because my dad begged me to come and make sure chairman lee's daughter's party aka Jessica's party went well."

"Whoa, hold up. Are you by any chance telling me that YOUR DAD owns this place?" Rebekka raised her hand to stop him, her eyes almost popping out.

"Ne, [yeah]...unfortunately." he answered on a sigh.

"Then how come I have a feeling that you don't like that fact??" Bekka asked understandingly.

"Errrr...umm" Tae hyung started hesitantly.