Chapter 7

I just sat there looking between my coach and the Vikings coach "what now?" i asked and she shook her head "no we can talk after the game!" she said and i nodded, i shok her hand and left for the field. I practices my ball toss and quick step and when it was time for dinner i went back to my hotel.

I didnt know what to do, i feel like doing the safe thing and sticking with the seahawks but also if i go with the Vikings i will be closer to family and when i think of that i remember the arranged marriage and resort to seahwks.

I went to bed that evening but i didnt get much sleep, everything was fine until then.

********************************

Today i was taking Sarah out all day. I was going to show her what i did most of my child hood minus all the sex. I picked Sarah up around noon again 'borrowing' my brothers car. She got in and i started driving us to our first location "so where we of to?" she asked and i smiled "well first we're of for some lunch!" i said and she smiled. I took us to this little cafe me and my dad use to go every so often.

Once we were done there i was taking her to the cinema then the zoo and if we had time there was a fair in town.When we got to the cinema Sarah insisted on watching a romance movie where as i wanted to watch a comedy but of course Sarah won and we ended up watching a romance movie.

We got our food and sat in our seats, we were up the back and i was glad cos' i could talk to Sarah without people behind us. The movie started and i was quite enjoying it but the view beside me was better, i smiled at the revenge i could give Sarah for making me watch a romance movie.

I leaned in on her neck and started kissing it, she didnt push me of so i took it as she was liking it "i-im w-watching t-th-is!" she tried to say "this is revenge, i dont do romance movies!" i said to her ear and playfully bit it then put kisses down her neck and until i found her soft spot. She moaned but not to loud, efore we knew it the movie was over and i was happy with the outcome of my revenge. 

We got out to my car and i was laughing at Sarah she was telling me of " you dont do that!" she said and sat back in the passenger seat "do what? this?" i asked and i kissed her neck and up to her cheek then i smiled and kissed her lips and she kissed me back, i ran my tongue across her bottom lip and she gave me entrance. Our mouths were in sync and i felt a power of electricitty run through my body by her touch, i pulled back "that?" i asked and all she did was nod and i smiled nad drove us to the zoo.

We were walking round the animals and Sarah was melting at the sight of the penguins "there so cute!" she said through the glas and i laughed and she hit me "meanie!" she said and i hugged her "aww no im not!" i said and let her go. We walked round the other animals until we got to the gift shop where Sarah saw a giant penguin "please,please,please?" she asked and i sighed "fine but only cos' your adorable when you see them!" she blushed and gave me a hug and i bought her the penguin.

We walked back to my car and Sarah was carrying the penguin and i smiled at her "you happy?" i asked and she nodded "thank you!" she said and i smiled "your welcome!" i said. By the time we got back it was dark but the fair was still open "wanna go to the fair?" i asked and she smiled and i took that as a yes.

We got there and left the penguin, Bert, in the car and we walked into the fair. I bought her ticket and we went and got some candy floss, bad idea. "Sarah not so much!" i said , she had gone hyper on the stuff, funny as it was she wasnt going on the rollercoasters. She was laughing alot and i think i need to get her home "come on were going home!" she turned to me and frowned " aww why?" she asked and i took the cany floss of her "because your hyper and im scared for everyone here!" i said and she laughed and i walked her out to my car.

She was poking my face with her finger saying 'meanie' everytime she did it. She went in my car and kept doing it, we stoped at trafic lights and i kissedher, when i pulled away i smiled " no more of them if im a meanie!" i said and drove on, she didnt poke me anymore we just held hands.

I droped her and Bert home safe "now Bert keep her safe!" i said to the penguin and she laughed and i gave her a light kiss and she gave me a hug "thank you for today!" she said and i smiled " welcome!" i said "Good luck at the game tomorrow, be prepared to loose!" she said before she went in and i laughed " your gonna get your ass whiped !" i said and she raised an eyebrow " not sexually, unless?" i asked and she threw a bit of candyfloss at me and i laughed and went to my car, i waved her by and drove to my hotel.

Pride or Love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें