Chapter 3

I was running with the team, we were running our miles when my phone went, i pulled it out of my pocket to see who it was and noticed it was my mum, i sighed and answered

"h-hello!" i said a bit out of breath

"hey sweetie can you do us a hudge favour, we wouldnt ask if we wernt desperate!" she said and i sighed

"s-ure, w-what?" i asked

"could you pick up your niece!" she said and i stoped and everyone bumped into me

"MY WHAT!" i said and my mumsioghed

"your niece Annabelle, when you went Kris got a girl pregnant. He got full custody because she didnt want the baby, she's at a party could you get her?" she askede

"im and Aunt, and wheres the party?" i asked and my mum let out a sigh of relief

"you know the place, Kidz fun zone!" i smiled

"yeh, i'll get her when's it over?" i asked

"now!" 

"NOW!" i said shocked

"ohh gotts go , go get her!" she said and hung up.

I turned to my team "im of to Kidz fun zone, gotta go!" i said and ran to the place. I sprinted there so i wasnt to late. I turned into the street and you couldnt miss it, i picked my pace up and ran into the building and saw a tone of kids, i sighed and looked around. She wont even know who i am "AUNTI KATE!" somone yelled and i looked to see a six year old charging towards me, i smiled she looked so much like Kris. She ran up and i picked her up and she laughed.

I smiled "hello possom!" i sad and she laughed and poked my cheek"im not a possom!" she said and i laughed "what about Hedgehog?" i asked and she laughed and i put her down and knelt down "how did you know it was me?" i asked in a friendly way and she laughed "daddy always watches you on TV so does granny and grandpa even anutie Sarah!" she said and i raised an eyebrow "they all watch me?" i asked and she nodded and i smiled she was about to say something but was interupted "every week we all go round to your mum and dads!" someone said, i looked up to see Sarah.

"AUNTI SARAH!" Annabelle said and gave her a hug, Sarah laughed and gave her a hug, i bent down to Annabelle "how about we go for some ice-cream little Hedgehog?" i asked and she looked at me "daddy said you eat rabbit food, does that mean ice-creamn is rabbit food?" i laughed "no but i do eat rabbit foo. Ice-cream is still ice-cream and your right i shouldnt eat it but i want to!" she smiled "ICE-CREAM!" she said and ran around and i laughed

"your to excited for a six year old!" she stopped "seven!" she said and ran around again, i laughed and stood up and turned to Sarah "how come your here?" i asked and she smiled " picking up my niece!" i smiled and Annabelle came up and gave me a hug "thank you for comming!" she said and i knelt down "course i came!" i said and she gave me another hug and i hugged her, i missed so much.

"why are you all sweaty?" she asked and i laughed " i just came from a run!" she nodded "will we go for ice-cream?" i asked and sahe nodded and she took my hand. I looked down and smiled, we went to walk but she stopped and looked at me "can Auntie Sarah and Jess come to?" she asked and i looked behind to see them both watching us, ismiled "if they want!" i said and Sarah smiled and turned to her niece "would you like some ice-cream?" she asked and she nodded.

We got out and Annabelle turned to me "wheres your car?" she asked and i knelt down "well little hedgehog i ran here!" i said and she looked at me "from where?" she aske dnad i thought about it "town centre!" i said and she looked shcoked "that far, so thats why your so fast!" she said and i laughed and nodded "thats why!" "well i past a restraunt that was open, we can go there and its not far!" i said and she nodded.