Chapter 4

I woke up and i was in a grassy field and there was a bright blue sky, i looked around and saw a unicorn staring at me "ahhh!" i said in shock "shush child theres no need to be alarmed!" i just looked at it in shock "you can talk!" i said and he nodded " i can also fart and that tickles!" he said and laughed a bit " i farted!" he said and then there was a pong and i gaged a bit.

"where am i?" i asked and the unicorn turned to me "your dreams child, your dreaming this!" he said and i smiled  and then a hotdog came at me and i ate it " oh really!" he said a bit annoyed and i gave him some oats and he ate them.

"what happened, all i remember is my family around me at the park!" i said na he walked over to me " this isnt just a dream this is your concionces telling you to grow up!" i looked at him "who tried to kill you!" i said and he sighed " when you left ten years ago you thought you were doing the right thing, for you. But you never considered others!" i looked at him " my parents put me in an arranged marriage!" i said and he nodded " yes but Sarah was put in an arranged marriage to!" i bowed my head " i know but she was okay with it!" i said "i wasnt , im not like her i cant just accept things easy!" i said and he looked at me, this was getting creepy, i was talking to a unicorn.

"she didnt accept it the only reason she accepted it was because it washer mothers death wish!" i just looked at him shocked " her what?" i asked and he nodded " you've been very selfish with your time, you havnt been thinking about the people around you!" he said and i sighed " your brother took it hard aswell, he needed you there when Annabelle's mother abonded them when she was just two months old!" i saighed and sat on the rock that was behind me.

God this unicorn sure knows how to make a girl feel guilty " and your mother and father didnt do to well either, they called everyday and not once did you pick up the phone and we both know you wanted to but what got in the way, pride.!" he said and i sighed once again, what could i say " what was the worst that could have happened ten years ago?" he asked and i looked at him

"i wouldnt have what i have today!" i said and he looked at me "your saying all the things i  missed out on well what about the things i gained. For example my job, the seahawks coach never goes to college games, if it hadnbt been for her sister being ill then she wouldnt have seen me play a year early and i wouldnt be hear now.!" i said and he smiled "Kris wouldnt be as strong as he was, he managed he didnt need me as much as you think. Annabelle adores him and i didnt help and she still cares. My mum and dad seem happy enough and Sarah, i envy her and i wish i could help!" i said and he smiled at me, it was creepy!

"you have proven me wrong child!" he said and bowed "whats happening?" i asked and he rised and laughed " The arranged marriage was a decission made to benifit you and Sarah, you need to make a choice if your going to agree or not and this time you need to consider everyone and not just yourself!" he said and there was a bright light and i covered my eyes....

I woke up and saw a bright light, i looked around and i was in hospital and my family were there and my coach. My coach was passing the room, she looked over and smiled "horay your awake!" she said and i laughed and looked at my family. Kris had Annabelle on his knee sleeping and my dad had my mum in his arms and Sarah was sitting beside him.

" i officially hate unicorns!" i said and lay my head back down, my mum towerd over me "what?" she said and i laughed, and i kept laughing really hard and i didnt know why then i remembered, i talked to a unicorn "i-i talked to a unicorn!" i said and my mum raised an eyebrow, i shook my head and sat up and the doctor came in and he smiled when he saw i was up.

" how are you feeling?" he asked and walked over to the side of my bed and i shrugged " alright no complaints!" i said and he laughed a bit "what happened?" i asked and he nodded "your apendics burst!" he said and i nodded " so i got it removed?" i said and he nodded "yup!" he said and looked at my scar which was all stitched up " everything lookes okay, you can go when your ready, i'll get the nurse to bring your things!" he said and i nodded.

The nurse brought my things and my family left so i could change but before i did i wanted to talk to Sarah. My family left and they lef tus alone "whats this about a unicorn?" she aske dand i laughed " well i passed out and i saw him in a field and he talked to me and he was a right creep when he smiled!" i said and she laughed " he also mentioned it was your mums death wish we got married!" she looked at me " h-how did you know, i've never told anyone. Not even my sister!" she said and i shrugged "thats what he said!" she raised an eyebrow "a unicorn told you this?" she asked and i nodded.

She sighed and sat down on the chair she once was at " my mum died of cancer and she was ill for four years with it. She told me about the marriage when she had been diagnosed for six months. I was lived but then she said she wanted us to be married before she dies  i soon accepted it but when you found out you ran so i knew then we werent getting married before she passed away. When she was on her death bed she said to me she wanted me to still get married to you, that night she died!" Sarah said and she started to cry and i walked over to her and gave her a hug and she cried ito me.

I had gotten change once Sarah calmed down and she left. I went back to my hotel and fell asleep for the nigh. The game was now two weeks away.