Chapter 5

I was getting ready for my date with Sarah, i had passed her when running and asked her then and she accepted. We were going to my brothers restraunt for dinner and i was picking her up in half an hour. I got in my team blazer and grabbed my suff and left the hotel and walked to her house.

I arrived on time and smiled, i walked down her path and knocked on her door. There was a wait before she opened it and i smiled when i saw her. She was wearing a navy blue dress with a black belt and black pumps, i felt a bit stupid wearing my foorball stuff.

She grabbed her coat and we walked to my brothers restraunt, we talked on the way and i kept making her laugh. When we arrived we took our seats and were given menu's " you look really nice tonight!" i said into her ear before sitting down, when i looked at er i saw her blushing. I looked at the menu and i was sad because i couldnt have my fuck it attitude, i had to be careful what to eat because of my op'.

The waitress came back for ou orders " can i have the chicken sald please, and Sarah?" i asked and she looked up and smiled " the Lasangne!" she said and i envied her, she could have that while i had to have salad, Damn football.

We talked through out the meal and laughed aswell and i was really liking her, i walked her home and i had a smile on my face "whats got you so happy?" she asked and i smiled a bit more "you!" i said and she blushed. We got to her house and she turned to me " i enjoyed tonight, thank you!" she said and i smiled, i leaned in and kissed her lightly and when i pulled away she blushed.

"id like to know more about you!" she said and i smiled "besides the football!" she said and i laughed "well okay then!" i said and she smiled. She walked in her house and i turned to go back to the hotel, she wanted to know more about me, thats alot to tell, how?

*************************

It had been three days since my date with Sarah and i knew a way to tell her everything about me. I had 'borrowed' my brothers car and was driving to her school. I walked in and afew kids asked for autographgs which i gave and i walked to the staff room and knocked on the door.

Thankfully it was Sarah who opened the door, she smiled at me "hey, why you here?" she asked and shut the door bahind her and leaned against the wall beside it "how much time do i have?" i asked and she sighed "two minutes!" i smiled "perfect!" i said, i turned around and there was a box with a label saying

'take to music room'

I looked in and noticed a guitar beside the box, i picked it up and turned to Sarah and she looked at me "you play guitar?" she asked " and piano!" she laughed and nodded "you wanted to know me, right?" i asked and she nodded "well here you go!"...

I’m, I’m good at wasting time,

I think lyrics need to rhyme,

And you’re not asking,

But I’m not trying to grow a mustache.

I eat cheese, but only on pizza, please,

And, sometimes, on a homemade quesadilla.

Otherwise it smells like feet to me.

And I, I really like you when the moon looks like a toe nail.

And I love you when you say my name.

The bell went and she had to go to her class but i had no intention of stopping so i kept sining the song all the way up to her class....

If you wanna know, here it goes.

Gonna tell you there’s a part of me that shows,

If we're close, gonna let you see everything,

But remember that you asked for it.

I'll try to do my best to impress,

But it’s easier to let you take a guess, at the rest,

But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart,

Well you asked for it,

For your perusing,

At times confusing,

Slightly amusing…

Introducing me!

Do do do do do do,

Do do do do do do.

La da da da,

La da da da da da da, da.

When we reached her class afew people were there and were looking at us but i continued and sped it up a bit so she could get in on time..

i never trust a dog to watch my food.

And I like to use the word 'dude'

As a noun, or an adverb, or an adjective

And I, I never really been into cars.

I like really cool guitars

And superheroes

And cheques with lots of zeroes on ‘em.

I love the sound of violins and making someone smile...

Well you probably know more than you ever wanted to,

So be careful when you ask next time.

Do do do do do do,

Do do do do do do.

Do do do do…

Introducing me!

When i was done the students lined up out her class all clapped and i smiled and Sarah was embaressed by the fact she looked like a tomato " guys go into class please!" she said and they all moaned but stayed " see you know everything about me now!" i said and she shook her head " i know!" she said and i laughed " will you go on another date with me?" i asked and she smiled " okay!" i smiled and the students cheered " i will now leave!" i said and she laughed " one more thing though, how do i get out? i was to busy singing!" i said and she shook her head " Tanya show her out please and give me the guitar that belongs to music!" she said and i gave her it and followed Tanya.

"that was sweet!" Tanya said and i nodded " thanks!" i said and she showed me to the door. I left and went straight to training. We were training hard today and our coach was watching us but not saying anything,  i felt she was watching me more than anything. When we were done i was called into a meeting with the Vikings coach and my coach.

I went into the office and sat down "whats up?" i asked and my coach turned to me " as you know your contract is comming to an end soon, we were going to renew it but the Vikings have shown intrest in you. They want you on there team!" she said and i turned to there coach"me?" i asked and she nodded " we'd be greatful!" she said and i just sat there

What do i do, renew my contract with the seahawks or move teams?