XVII

*Caroline's Point of View*

My Castiel backpack is on my back; all my clothing packed inside, "Thanks for all of this, guys!! You guys spoil me!!"

Jensen ruffles my hair, "You're one of us now. And, sense you're on the show now, you'll be able to pay for your own stuff, and you can buy a house, and buy your sister away from those creeps."

"Thanks, Jensen. I'll actually consider that," I reply, running into Shoe Carnival.

I rush over to the converse section, and admire the brightly colored shoes, "Hey Jensen, can I have these?" I ask, my eyes catching a beautiful pair of light purple converse.

Jensen walks over, and nods, "Of course sweetheart."

I take the shoes off the rack, and smile, "Thanks, Winchester."

"Wow, nice," Jensen mumbles, taking the size 7 shoes from me, and walking over to the register; Jared and Misha following.

     I climb on Misha's back, and he grabs my legs, holding me securely, "Wanna go run around the mall?" He asks, smirking.

     I grin wildly, "Hell yeah."

     "No. No running around. We can't afford to lose you two in here. We have to be back at studio in half an hour," Jared replies, and my heart starts racing again.

     "I forgot that I'm gonna be on TV," I mumble, smiling and holding onto Misha's shoulders.

     "You'll be amazing," Jensen says, handing the cashier his card, and looking back at me.

     I smile and shrug, "I'm hella nervous though. Like, what if I mess up or something like that?"

     "We mess up all the time," Jared replies, "Have you ever seen Supernatural gag reels? We literally mess up so much. Gag reels are only like a quarter of how much we jack up our lines."

     I start smiling wildly, "I'm gonna be on this season's gag reel oh my god."

     "Well, mess up then so you'll be on it for a majority of the time," Jensen jokes, handing me my shoes.

     I roll my eyes, "Thanks for the advice, Jensen."

     "I'm the advice machine," Jensen replies, smirking.

     Misha; me still on his shoulder, Jensen, and Jared all exit the mall, and head to the car, "What time is it?" I ask.

     Misha pulls his phone out of his butt pocket, and flicks it on, "9:31."

     "Thanks," I pat his head as we approach Jensen's car.

I jump in the back along with Misha, and Jared and Jensen get back into their normal spots, "Show us everything you got," Misha smiles as Jensen pulls out of the mall parking lot.

"Aight," I reply, and pull a bunch of shirts out of the Castiel backpack.

"And yes," I smirk at Jared, "I didn't show you everything I got."

"She got a shit load of stuff. My wallet would know," Jensen mumbles, smirking in the rear view mirror.

"Sorry, Jensen," I giggle.

Jensen shrugs, "I told you that you could have as much as you want. You did what I said, so good job."

"Thanks, Jensen," I laugh, and pull out the clothing I've already showed them, and place them to the side.

The new shirts that I show them include a black shirt with the words, 'This is Our Future: Fall Out Boy,' another black shirt with the Fall Out Boy logo. The third one was a black sweater with the Black Parade skeleton on it, MCR.