XII

*Caroline's Point of View*

     I start to doze off to the sounds of the Doctor Who theme songs repetitively playing in the background, when the Golden Trio bursts into my trailer. My eyes snap open, and I sigh, "You know, I could've been naked or something."

     "Sorry. We just wanted to let you know we finished filming early," Misha says, sitting at one of the chairs in my small kitchen.

     I yawn, and pull my bed covers off of me, "Nah, it's fine. Just knock next time, please."

     They all nod, "So, what do y'all wanna do?" Jensen asks, staring at my TV screen, "Also, what's that?"

     "Doctor Who. It's a pretty good show. It has monsters and stuff, kinda like Supernatural, except the main character, the Doctor, tries to refrain from killing them," I say, turning the TV off.

     Jared sits down on the bed beside me, and starts going through his phone, "Oooo, nice trailer pic, Caroline. And, you're welcome," he says, smiling.

     I laugh, remembering I posted the photo of my newly fixed trailer, and tagged the two Winchesters in it, "Thanks, guys."

     I look at my phone clock, and see it's only 6:30, "It feels a whole lot later than 6:30," I say, getting up, and grabbing some waters out of the fridge, "You guys want one?"

     Jensen and Misha nod. I throw them one, and offer one to Jared, but apparently he has something better at his trailer. Probably alcohol...

     "Wanna go to the movies or something?" Jared asks, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

     I nod, "I don't remember ever going to a movie in a theater. Can we go?" I ask, looking at the other guys.

     "I'm in," Misha says, standing up, and putting the lid back onto his water bottle.

I smile, "Jensen?"

Jensen nods, "Of course. I've wanted to go a movie for a long time. We've been pretty busy for a while, but sense we have about three hours on break, that should be enough time."

I smile, and leap up from beside Jared, "Let's go then."

The others nod, and we all leave my trailer, sharing casual small talk. "Hey guys?" I ask, looking up at the tall men, "What happens if you get recognized?"

"We play it cool. We're used to this by now," Misha replies, "Also, we wear cool shades."

All of them throw on cool looking shades, and I shrug, "I guess I'll get my honorary sunglasses when I film my first episode."

Misha nods, "Yes you will, and, they're shades, not sunglasses."

"They're the same thing," Jared sighs, and jumps into the passenger seat of Jensen's car.

Misha and I get back into the back, and Jensen obviously gets into the drivers seat, "Actually, shades are cooler," Jensen rebuttals, "Sunglasses just sound stupid."

I roll my eyes, and lean my head onto the window, staring at the pretty sunset. Misha must've noticed me, because he soon crawled over to my side, and leaned on me, "Whatcha lookin' at?" He asks.

I smirk, "Oh, I dunno, maybe the sunset that is right in front of our faces."

"Damn..." Misha smirks, and crawls back onto his side.

I get up, and smile at him, "You're welcome."

He rolls his eyes, and gets onto his phone. I decide that it's now time to annoy the Winchester bros, so, I decide to use my flexibility, "Jared, I'm coming up."

"What?" He asks, but soon realizes what I meant.

I crawl over the seat, and I'm currently sitting in Jared's lap, looking out the front window, "Now Misha can't annoy me."

     Misha wraps both his arms around my stomach from behind the seat, "Don't get your hopes up."

     Jared and Jensen were just awkwardly sitting there, sniggering and eyeing each other. I roll my eyes, "How long till we're at the theater?" I ask, pushing Misha's hands away, and re-positioning on Jared's lap; head on his chest.

     Jared wraps his arms around me; holding me in place, "About five minutes," he replies.

     I nod, and smile at Jared, "I can't believe you've consented to this," I say, poking his nose.

     "It honestly doesn't bother me," he replies as Misha takes a photo of us.

     Jared and I both look at Misha, and smirk, "So going on Twitter and Instagram," Misha says, typing some stuff onto his phone.

     I laugh, and pull my phone out, and getting a notification from Misha. His caption on the photo was, "What would @/Marksheppard say about @/Carolinegarrison hanging out with @/Jaredpadaleki. Princess of Hell and hunter are now bonding over a movie."

     "I've never seen a worst caption in my life," I say, liking his photo, and commenting.

     "Well, @/Misha, you're here too, and so is @/Jensenackles. So, maybe Crowley'l be pissed at all y'all."

     "Ok kids, we're here," Jensen says, turning off the car.

     He exits the vehicle, and I get off of Jared's lap; following Jensen, "So, Jensen," I start, jogging to catch up with his speed walking, "What movie are we seeing?"

     He shrugs, and looks back at the other guys, "What do you guys wanna see?"

     Jared and Misha have to jog to catch up as well, and we stop at the movie boards to check out times, "Well, Captain America Civil War starts in five minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing that," Jared suggests, scanning the movie boards.

      I nod in agreement, "That sounds good. My friend always said he enjoyed Marvel movies."

     We all agree on watching Captain America Civil War, and we walk in, buy our tickets, and find our seats in the theater room. I'm sitting beside Jensen and Jared, while Misha is sitting on the other side of Jared so he doesn't pester me during the entire film, "I'm so excited! Thank you three so much," I say, slipping on my 3D glasses, and focusing on the giant screen.

     Jensen rubs my shoulder, "No problem, kid. Now, let's watch this thing."