XVI

*Caroline's Point of View*

Yet again, I am piled in the back of Jensen's car with Misha. I'm really excited, one, because I'm going shopping with my idols, and two, I start filming today, "So, how you feeling about today?" Jensen asks, starting the car.

"I'm excited, but I'm also nervous that I'll mess up," I reply, poking Misha's face; him poking me back.

     Jensen nods, "That's how Misha was on his first day."

     "You and I were both like that too," Jared smirks, as Misha frowns.

     "I wasn't that nervous. I was just kinda jittery and I kept messing with Cas' trench coat," Misha replies, pinching my cheek.

     I shrug, "I can't really imagine you three being nervous about filming. You are naturals."

     "As are you," Jensen replies, "We wouldn't of picked you if we didn't think so."

     I blush and look down, "I only auditioned because I wanted a better life for my sister. I don't even know if she's ok."

     Misha pulls me into a hug, and Jensen and Jared look at me sympathetically through the rear view mirror, "What even happened to her?" Jared asks, "Only tell us if you want to though."

     I nod; still in Misha's arms, "I'll tell you. So, about two days after I auditioned, this couple came in looking for a child. My friend, you've met him, Jonah, started researching these people, and we figured out that they're criminals. Robin was adopted by that family, and I'm scared to death," I get cut off by my voice getting caught in my throat, and tears sliding down my cheeks.

     Misha rubs my head, and Jensen puts his hand it the back, and I take it; totally breaking down, "Th-The couple w-were murderers!! S-She's probably--" Jensen cuts me off.

     "She's fine, Caroline. Have you talked to her at all since she left?" Jensen asks.

     I nod, "I posted a picture on instagram of the high school set for the 200th episode, and she commented, saying she was going to comicon, and meeting me. Then, she just disappeared after she said she'd tell me about her life at the con. I'm scared. I'm terrified..."

     Misha hugs me harder, "At least you're seeing her again."

     "And, if the two people who adopted her, have hurt her in anyway, just tell us. We will beat them up," Jared says, reassuring me slightly.

     I smile; more tears slipping out, "Thanks guys. Thanks a lot."

     Misha nods; still hugging me, "You're welcome, kid."

~~~~~~

     We make it to the mall, and Misha finally let's go of me. I smile, and poke his nose, "Thanks, Misha. That was honestly the best hug over ever received."

     While I pull my finger away, he takes this opportunity to lick my finger, "No problem. It was probably the best hug I've given."

     I screech, and run out of the car, "I HAVE COOTIES NOW!!"

     The other guys exit the car, and they're laughing their asses off, "All I did was lick your finger," Misha mumbles.

     I start fake gagging, "Only??"

     Jared picks me up, and we head inside, "Wow, you must enjoy being tall. I can see everything now," I comment, climbing onto Jared's shoulders.

     "I'm 6 feet 4 inches of sass, and I need you to stop pulling on the hair," Jared replies, placing a beanie on his head to block my pulling.

     I shrug, and wrap my arms around his forehead, "Where are we going?"