XI

*Caroline's Point of View*

     After about thirty minutes of driving, we finally made it to studios. I feel a little knot in my stomach as we park in the cast parking lot, "You ready?" Jensen asks, turning around in his seat and looking at me.

    I look back, and nod, "I've wanted this my entire life, but I just feel guilty."

     Jared and Misha leave the car, and Jensen comes into the backseat with me, "Why's that?"

    "Well, I always told my little sister, Robin, that wherever she goes, I go. A couple days ago, she got adopted by two criminals, and I'm very worried about her. I lied to her, saying that she would come with me to live here, and now she's stuck with two abusive people, and I-I," I start crying, "I can't help her!"

     Jensen sighs, and wraps his arm around my shoulder, wiping away my tears with his thumb, "I'm so sorry, Caroline. I wish you would've told me earlier."

     I nod, and lean into his side, and he slightly flinches, but relaxes, "I know. I just didn't really find the time to tell you guys. I just want my little sister back."

Jensen rubs my head, "It'll be ok. Now, let's go film!"

~~~~~~

Jensen, Misha, and Jared are currently filming the 200th episode of Supernatural. I however, and getting an outfit picked out for tomorrow's filming; my episode!!

"So like, can I wear some similar attire to Sam and Dean?" I ask as the dressing lady measures my arm length.

"You're the princess of Hell. Don't you wanna wear something more, I don't know, royal?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"I really don't, but if I have to," I put my hands down, and look through all of my clothing choices.

In the little closet, there were flannels, band tees, plain shirts, dresses, suits, and much more. I am really digging the band tees with flannels though, "I really wanna wear a flannel though, because most people on the show that wear flannels don't die very often," I comment, grabbing a classic red flannel.

The lady nods, "Ok, so for tomorrow, you'll be wearing jeans, band tee shirt, and a flannel. Is there anything else?"

I shake my head, and smile, "Nope! Thank you though! Now, where can I go to see the filming?"

The lady opens the dressing room doors, and points to a pathway, "Down that way. If you can't find your way, someone'll show you the way."

I nod, "Thanks again!"

She waves me out, and I start walking down the path she told me to; my brown curly hair flowing in the wind. I start humming Carry on my Wayward Son, and a familiar face looks over, "You must be Caroline Garrison! I'm Mark Sheppard."

I look over at him, and smile, "You look different. You're not wearing your Crowley suit."

Mark laughs, "I don't wear that thing one hundred percent of the time. I mean, I probably wear it half of that amount, but not the entire time."

"I know that. I was just teasing," I reply, "Oh, and can you show me to the filming place. I feel a little lost."

Mark nods, and places his hand on my back; leading me down the road. I look around, and see all of the giant trailers, and parked cars, "Do I have a trailer?" I ask.

"You're on the show full time now, so yeah, you do," Mark replies, turning a corner.

When we turn this corner, I notice a giant cardboard cutout of a high school, "What are they using that for?" I ask, noticing Jared and Jensen in their FBI suits; obviously being filmed.