Closer

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!!! (like any of you care lol...maybe some of you do)

James

I sat in my car impatiently scanning the sea of students, looking for my own brown eyed angel. I had arrived at the school at six o'clock wanting to see her as early as possible. But in the back of my mind, I had expected her to skip school since she was probably still scared from last nights encounter. It still surprises me that she was able to dodge all those things swiftly and was still able to keep a steady pace. For a human, she had some strong stamina in that little body of hers. And for that, I admired the fact that she was strong willed. It showed that she had integrity and that was something I was proud to have in a mate.

I just wished she didn't try so hard to keep away from me.

My joints were starting to stiffen for sitting in the car for so long. I was about to accept the fact that she wasn't coming to school when I noticed that my alphas's sister, Isabelle, drove to school with my mate. I was momentarily stunned but then I remembered that she had helped my mate escape during last night's chase. She had been too focused on other things to see that it was us she almost ran over.

I saw the car door open and out stepped the most mouthwatering sight I've ever seen.

My mate was wearing clothes that clung to her perfect body, that also showed off her flawless skin. There was just miles and miles of smooth skin that was begging to be sucked and bit until it was covered in my marks. My wolf was going crazy and I felt like I was burning from the electric shocks coursing through my body.

He was itching to take control and take her at the spot, and I had to grip the steering wheel with white knuckles to keep from doing so.

I couldn't go to school right now because if I did, I would tie her up and have my way with her. I started the car and sped out of the school's parking lot leaving smoke trailing behind me.

I drove as far as I could away from the school, with my mates image still fresh in my mind.

Noticing that I was almost crossing our pack's border, I abruptly stepped on the brakes.

I needed to shift. Now. I took off my clothes, thankful that no human was in sight and got ready to shift. My core started to heat up very quickly, and the heat soon spread throughout my body. I felt my bones relocate themselves into my new form as the hair on my arms and legs grew and multiplied. My senses were heightened as everything looked clearer, better, as sounds and smells became more prominent.

By the time I was done, the burning sensation went away, only to leave a slight tingle in its place. I turned my head to the car as a wolf looked back, copying my movements.

All black fur with a few white spots here and there, while my eye color was still the same. After looking at myself, I turned to the woods and ran, careful not to run across the boarder.

I ran fast throughout the dense forest, enjoying the feeling of the wind running through my fur. My wolf was happy as well and he was a lot more calmer now that he was able to let out some tension. I spent the whole day as a wolf, either running or hunting smaller animals to pass the time. I was relaxing near a small creek when I felt one of my pack members poke into my head.

"Dude where have you been?" Angelo, the third in command, linked.

"Running," my voice said, sounding rougher and animalistic.

"You left school and shifted?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well you should hurry your ass up because your mate-,"