She does have an amazing voice

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to but I would really like it if you did come because all the mums are like 30 and give me dirty looks” I said and then we kept talking I told the boys to pick a movie while I put Rose to bed and I would watch it with them in a minute.

Your insecure don’t know what for

Your turning heads when you walk through the door or or

Don’t need make up to cover up

Being the way that you are is enou ou ough

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you

Baby you light up world like nobody else

The way that you flick you hair gets me overwhelmed

But when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don’t know you’re beautiful

“She really does have an amazing voice” Zayn smiled

“Yeah she does” Louis said listening

I walked out holding the baby monitor and smiled.

“So what Movie did you pick?” I asked

“The Fast and Furious” Louis said smiling,

“You know for a girl you don’t have a very girly movie collection” Zayn snickered

“I’m not an ordinary girl” I smiled and sat down I had to turn the volume down so Rose wouldn’t wake up and I was really happy that the boys were here I didn’t want it to be like I was suddenly some creep and they thought they didn’t know who I was.

“So what time should we meet you to go tomorrow?” Zayn asked when the movie finished.

“umm how bout 8 and we’ll go get breakfast I don’t feel like cooking” I said smiling.

“Sure anyway we should let you go Mum” Liam said and I giggled

“Hey before you guys go could you tell me what’s wrong with Liam I feel like he is angry with me” I asked as sorrow seeped into my voice.

“I think he is slightly disappointed in you I mean he was expecting you to go to Uni and get all smart and a great job and stuff” Zayn answered and looked at the ground.

“Okay well thanks and I’ll see you tomorrow morning” and Zayn started to say something but I didn’t really want to hear it, he was amazing and I was pretty sure he was just going to say it’ll get better. As if right on queue Rose started crying.

“I have to get her I’ll see you in the morning” I said walking back to the room.

Shawty’s like a melody in my head that I can’t keep out got me singing like

Na Na Na Na everyday like my iPod stuck on replay.

As I sung rocking Rose back to sleep in my arms I got lost in the words trying to figure out which song I would sing to the mystery music industry person. I put rose down and hopped into bed.

I heard the knocking and told the boys to come in,

“Hey Guys just a second” I came out wearing tight leather jeans black lace up heels and a grey OneDirection the guys stared at me and laughed when they saw the top.