I'll be back soon, with another little guest

When we got back to the bus I went and packed all the clothes I hadn’t so far and called the taxi company asking for them to pick me up at 4 because my flight was at 9 and the airport is half an hour from where we are now.  I had an hour and a half to tell the guys so I made wedges and salad sticks and called the guys into the room.

“Hey guysss” I said as they walked in I smiled I couldn’t figure out how to tell them. Then Zayn looked to the door with a really confused look on his face.

“Are you going somewhere Vi?” he asked and motioned to my bags.

“Yeah actually I’m going back to Australia and I have to tell you something” I said my smile faltering only slightly I looked to Liam pleading him to help but he just looked back at them.

“Well don’t leave us hanging” Harry said smiling cheekily

“And can you tell us why Liam got you a bus all too your self are you sick of us already?” Louis added and I laughed a little.

“Um well see I am going back to Sydney to pick up my baby girl because its already been 2 weeks and I need her back and I was going to go back to my new house in Paris but Liam said I had to stay and I have my own bus because you guys need to sleep and if I have rose on this bus you’ll have a horrible time because you’ll have to be quiet and before you ask who the dad is, just know that his name was Trey but a drunk driver killed him my Daughters name is Rose and that’s why I have the rose tattoo and if you look closer Treys name is the stem.”

I said it really fast and just like Liam there faces dropped he came up and gave me a hug.

“How did Liam not know about this?” Harry asked

“How old is she?” Zayn asked

“Is she cute?” Niall asked

“You so don’t have the body to already be a mum,” Louis stated

I smiled at the fact that they didn’t give me grief about it.

“Okay first off, I know your thinking what an idiot she’s 18 and has a kid and your probably grossed out and all but thanks for not showing it, now as for your questions, Harry I didn’t want him to hate me and also I didn’t think he deserved to because he didn’t tell me about auditioning for Xfactor getting in getting signed and becoming OneDirection I found out from this bitch of a girl, Zayn she is 6 months old, Niall she is adorable and thanks Louis I think” I added the last part. “And if you don’t want me to come on the rest of the tour with you I am happy to go back to Paris” I said smiling.

We aren’t grossed out or anything and there is no way your going to Paris before your bubs get to meet her 5 amazing uncles” Louis said and then started talking to himself about weather to get her a giant carrot teddy bear or something else.

“Anyway I better go see you in a week and if you change your mind text me and I can go home, I really don’t mind” I said smiling as I walked over to the taxi.

“Oh and I made you guys enough food to last a month all you have to do is heat it up and Niall there is a months worth just for you in the freezer in the very back of the bus” I said as I got into the taxi and I saw him run to where I think is the back of the bus.