What if?

Sally's P.O.V:
     I ran upstairs after hearing a long shrill of terror. There I saw Amelia on the floor next to Emma and the masked man coming closer. She cried in terror as the man lifted his knife and I made a loud whistle that lured him towards me. I ran with my life and took Amelia with me her bouncy blonde hair hitting us in the face. We ran and ran into the woods and I smashed into a forehead looked up and saw Charlie. I hugged him and told him that Emma was gone. We heard crunching and began to run.. this was our time to die and not so peacefully. Life was a lie and it was sucking us up one by one to fall in despair. Life was meaningless. I felt an icy cold hand fall in my hand. I knew it was my time. Charlie sharply turned and darted towards me. Crying he saw the masked man. His tears dropped from his cheeks as he saw the sharp familiar blade sink into my stomach and blood gush out of my stomach. He screamed as he saw my lifeless body on the ground. I coughed up so much blood as the man gave me his last blow in the head. Leaving a deep gash in my head and my brown hair matted I didn't feel anything anymore. I was gone dead, what if I never came here, what if I never left. What if would not help now, I was gone it didn't matter now.