Chained.....

A.N: this chapter may get a little freaky so readers beware! Take your chances if you want to!

???? P.O.V:
I saw Luana standing there, her face in plain shock. I wasn't going to kill her yet. I would explore. I know my little Aria is good all good. No scratches, no bruises, no worries. In fact she was a good little doll. Sat still, quiet obeyed. Luana looked straight into my eyes her emerald green eyes deep. I grabbed her by three hand and told her I would not hurt her. We will have to move upstairs though there are more rooms. I told her she was simply going to be a pretty, pretty doll like Aria. She smiled putting faith in me and she took my hand. Good doll! I took her to the makeup room and put white paint as a base. Then we use some blush and red/pink blush. Next I did her eyes and I put her eyeshadow and eyeliner on. We curled her eyelashes and put her hair in a tight ballerina bun. Then I put a beaded headpiece on her. I told her to stay still as I pick clothes and jewelry. I picked out a baby blue tutu and leopard with pearls beaded along it. I told her to put it on as I helped Aria pack so we could go upstairs. When I got back Luana was dressed and sitting. I then gave her a amethyst stoned necklace and earrings. Perfect! He girls were content and so beautiful. We moved upstairs and each got there own room where I instructed them to keep their makeup cases organized. Hairpins and scrunchies in a bag. I told them to hang their 3 different types of pajamas and hang their dresses when done. If any one of the rooms were messy then they would get hurt.
I stroked Aria's hair as I walked in her room. She was perfectly fine. It was time now, I knew it. As I was walking by I saw a shadow heading to the cabin and then I knew someone was here. I shoved the girls into one room and told
Them to wait there. He had brown hair and brown eyes. Nice and simple. He walked into the cabin calling for MY ARIA AND MY LUANA! Ran at him and as soon as he saw me he punched me! I took kid arm and slid my knife through it watching the blood drip from his body. He clutched his arm as it slowly bled out. I then stabbed his stomach and he collapsed his blood smeared on the walls and on the floors. All over. The blood dropped from my knife. I was done with my job as I saw tears
Fill his eyes and his eyes become dull and bare. All gone. I mopped up the blood the girls couldn't know! They couldn't!i finished and trudged up the stairs. Took them out of the room and let them wander around I put Percy out! The girls wouldn't see him.
I slowly walked towards Aria who smiled. I took her hand and led her to her room. Goodnight I said!