Lies......

Jacob's P.O.V:
I was done. I wanted nothing more than to go home. To see life as a good thing again. Now all I saw it as was a wormhole that sucks away dreams. Charlie began to walk faster as he saw something he wished never to see. Percy was hung upon the front door and blood dropped down from it. Percy's eyes were lifeless and his loving smile was no longer there. "PERCY!!" I screamed as I waited for an answer, even though he was hanging right in front of me! Percy was my best friend and now he's gone. My life urged me to give up and just kill myself. I lost Jake, Percy. Luana and Aria and Logan were probably dead. Who knows where Sally, Emma, and Amelia were. Life just kept screaming to let go to be free! It hurt deeply. Charlie walked towards the door. Examining inside through the side window and pushed me back when I tried to peek. I pushed him in back of me and wished I never looked as I saw a pool of blood standing there and Aria right next to it screaming. As a masked thing sliced his knife into Logan. Luana stood in the corner gaping. Tears in her eyes. Trying to run towards Aria but she was tied to column in the house. Aria crying tears flooding. I heard screams saying to stop and that they would obey. That's it! I stormed into the house Charlie behind me. Aria looked surprised but stood by Logan her tutu drenched in his blood. As I distracted the man Charlie untied Luana. I saw Aria run upstairs. Aria please don't hide. Please. She rushed downstairs with a bat in her hand and she swung it towards the man who got hit in the back of the head with it. He fell to the ground in pain but not unconscious.

Aria's P.O.V:
I felt a hand grab my ankle and I slipped falling towards his way. " YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He yelled as he pulled me towards him. I kicked and screamed but I couldn't get out of his grip. I looked at Jacob that one look told him to run get away. He hesitated and then ran out. It was my time, to be with Logan. No more what ifs no more mistakes. No life. Painless. I felt his sharp blade sink into my ankle. I screeched in pain and with that I stopped squirming as he plunged his knife through my stomach. I yelled and then I couldn't feel anything.