twenty ; thank you

Arden looked once again at her father's ashes as tears escaped her eyes. She just killed her father. The man who used to tuck her in at night and checked under the bed for monsters when she was scared. The man who used to greet her every morning with a kiss on the forehead. The man who used to love her with all his heart. She killed the man she had loved the most.

"Daddy," Arden whispered weakly. Roy sat next to her and pulled her into his chest.

"I'm not gonna tell you everything's gonna be okay, because I know you don't wanna hear that. All I'm going to say is that I love you and I'm here for you." Roy said and held Arden like never before. She felt loved, so she held him back.

"I love you too," Arden whispered as she held him, not ever wanting to let go.

"C'mon, guys. We've got to go." Oliver interrupted. The couple nodded and stood up; the three made their way to the lair.

-

Arden and Roy walked hand in hand into the lair. That's when they saw Felicity, she looked completely stressed. When she saw the three people that had just entered the lair, she ran immediately towards Arden, wrapping her arms around her and embracing her. Arden hugged the worried Felicity back, "I thought you were dead, Denny."

"I'm alright, Lis." Arden assured the blonde.

"What the hell happened?" Felicity asked confused, pulling out of the embrace.

"Some things I'm not ready to talk about yet." Arden said and Felicity nodded. "But, I did get new powers."

Felicity let out a gasp, "New powers?"

"Yeah, it's like this purple thing that exploded from my body when I got mad and anxious," Arden tried to explain.

"Oh! Psionic explosion!" Felicity said excitedly. She looked so cute right now, Arden wanted to pinch her cheeks.

"Yeah, sure." Arden chuckled. Felicity, the girl that could make you laugh even after a couple of minutes since you had killed your father. That's a very specific scenario, Arden thought.

"Well, Arden. You should get some rest." Oliver said, making them all agree. Arden let out a sigh, as she made her way to the elevator. Roy, after changing from his suit, followed her and the elevator doors closed. They both made her way to Arden's apartment and Roy spent the night sleeping next to Arden, holding her tightly. At least that's what everyone thought.

-

Felicity woke up from her slumber, sitting up on her pale blue bed. She put on the slippers and got up to use the bathroom. She did her normal morning routine as she got ready for work. Everything felt normal for her. She was completely calm and had a smile on her face. Felicity couldn't wait to go to work.

Meanwhile, Oliver woke up rather early, he got dressed in his brown suit and put on a tie. He prepared himself some coffee and checked his schedule. Letting a sigh escape his lips, Oliver made his way to work, being the mayor of Star City wasn't so easy.

In the other hand, Roy woke up in Arden's apartment. He reached to his side and pulled the cozy figure closer to him, still with his eyes closed. It was cold, and it didn't feel like Arden. He opened his eyes slowly and looked beside him, to find himself hugging a pillow. He chuckled at his stupid mistake and got up from the bed to find Arden. His feet touched the cold ground as he walked into the kitchen, but Arden wasn't there. Roy checked the bathroom, she wasn't there. He checked the living room, she wasn't there. He checked the whole apartment, but Arden was nowhere to be found. On he corner of his eyes, Roy saw a note. He face palmed in his mind for not seeing that earlier, Arden probably went to buy breakfast. He took the note in his hand and read it, and to his surprise, Arden was most definitely not buying breakfast.

Dear Roy Harper,
If you are reading this, I assume I'm already out of Star City. I decided to do this for my own good, Roy. I need this. I need to escape for a while. I need to get my shit together. I need to become human again, because right now, I'm nothing more than a silhouette of a human. I'm a shell, but there's nothing inside. I'm going to find myself, Roy, and I hope you can understand. I love you, Roy. I love you more than you think, but I can't give you love. I don't deserve love. I also want to say two words that I've been wanting to say to you since you came into my life. Thank you. For everything.

With all my love,
Arden (Rose) Hunt.
Ps. Don't forget about me, Abercrombie.

Roy read the note and felt his eyes water. The person he loved most, was gone.

As for Felicity, she came into work to find a note on her desk. She asked her assistant who it was from, but her assistant said it was put at her desk. She opened the note, it was not anything she expected.

Dear Felicity Smoak,
I left. I left Star City for good. I can't live like this, Lis. I'm off to find myself and become human, like I once was. Thank you, Felicity. For being there for me, for believing in me, for trusting me. You were the one who did all of those first. You never doubted me, and that's why I'm proud to call you my best friend. I love you, Lis.

With all my love,
Arden Hunt AKA Denny
Ps. Please don't come and find me, I promise I'll be okay.

Felicity couldn't believe her eyes, as she read the letter once again. Her face showed a sad expression, but she took a deep breath and smiled at nothing in particular. "I'm happy for you, Denny."

Oliver was in his office when he received the letter. One of his employees came into his office and said it had been placed in the assistants desk, by a woman. He couldn't describe the woman, for he wasn't the one who had seen her. Oliver opened the envelope and took out the letter. His eyes followed the neat handwriting.

Dear Oliver Queen,
You are my brother. No matter if we don't have the same blood, or the same family. I consider you the closest to family I have, besides Felicity. As my brother, I have to the obligation to tell you what happened to me, if you haven't noticed I'm gone. I left Star City, Ollie. I need to find myself. Please don't come and find me, I need this. I also want to thank you, for everything you've done for me. It has helped me more than you think. Until next time, Greenie. I love you.

Will all my love,
Arden Hunt.
Ps. Don't blame yourself, stupid.

Oliver read the note, and he felt a pain in his chest. Arden was gone. He folded note and placed it back into the envelope, placing it in his drawer. He looked out the window of his office and wondered if he was going to see Arden ever again.

"I'll miss you, little one."

THE END

DON'T KILL ME, THERE'S GONNA BE AN EPILOGUE. ALSO, I JUST FINISHED THIS BOOK AND I'M SO HAPPY. OKAY SO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A FEW THINGS:
- THERE'S GONNA BE AN EPILOGUE
- THERE'S GONNA BE A MINI SEQUEL, BUT IT'S NOT ACTUAL CONTENT, ITS A SOCIAL MEDIA BOOK OF THE CHARACTERS IN VIOLET.
- IN THE SEQUEL, I MAY INCLUDE BONUS CHAPTERS.
-THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING, COMMENTING AND READING! I LOVE YOU ALL