Chap-7

Chapter-7

I stared out the window now in different eyes. The detail in everything was amazing. I could see the snow falling and every snowflake was very different in their own unique way, just like in a cartoon. I looked down at the white dress I was wearing, it was elegant and beautiful i just wish i wasn't wearing it for all the wrong reasons. I soon was going to die in this dress and someone i hated was going to be replacing me. I heard the doors to the study open up and there he stood smiling at me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, but i just wanted to tell you goodbye. I hope you're after life is just as amazing as you."

"Yeah, whatever. Five minutes till midnight" I said. He nodded and then he walked closer to me and kissed me softly on my cheek. I grinned my teeth but didn't move.

"Just go" I said through my teeth. Then there was a flash and I was alone again. I held in my cries as i realized how i would never see the people i love again. The last few minutes went by too fast. Inside I heard the music start up and a few steps going down the big aisle. I sighed and then picked up my dress lightly grasping the white net. The two doors opened and the room fell silent for a moment. I then felt something pierce my heart and I gasped for air, but kept walking. All the vampires in the room turned their heads to look at me. I heard lots of gasps and a shush after that made them all be quite. The music started again but this time it was just the sound of a few keys being played over and over again. The tune was very calming but also a chilling sound. I closed my eyes and felt the ice cold tears start to fall as I took the first couple steps. I looked up from the blood red rose in my hand and saw Fallons parents standing before Dustin as if they were the priests. The smell of rust was in the room.

"Morag, Debris, Tarnish, and Bordimore, come! Bring down the force of her soul. Morag, Debris, tender loving and gifts to be sacrificed. Tarnish and Borimore will have the power to control and force rule. Send The lovely.." The words stopped and I silently kept walking to the key being played I walked to the middle of the aisle. Dustin walked to me with a small ring with a diamond on it. It was beautiful.

"With this ring I engage the body." Dustin slid the ring on the forth finger on the left hand. He took the rose from my hand and he took the thorn on the stem and pressed it against the tip of the same finger. The blood started to drip and I felt the room tense up the blood was dripping on a soft white cloth.

"Thank you Hazel, for everything" Dustin kissed my cheek and then he walked off with the white cloth. My finger still bled from the thorn, but I let it drip. I looked up and saw Liz up front and she was silently crying. I gave her a weak smile and a wave as I tried to keep my body from collapsing.

"Send The Lovely Jade Trinian! To the body of her reincarnation, Hazel" Thunder shot and I felt my soul start to float and get dizzy. As I silently went up I saw Jade's spirit coming down she was smirking down at the body and the dress that was now on the floor dead.

"Hazel, thank you so very much. I'll take care of you, don't worry" jade said and then she kissed my forehead.

"You're a bitch" I said. She laughed and then we were passed and everything went black.

Liz's POV

I tried hard to keep myself from running and falling into tears at her feet, but I stayed up there only letting a single tear escape my right eye. I felt the stems under my hands break and Fallon's parents sent a glare in my direction. I turned away from them to see in the room that Hazel walked out of was Mr. Nelson. He nodded to me and then swiftly walked away. I looked at Fallon's parent's they were now desperately waiting for Jade to wake up. I silently walked out of the room and through the hallways to meet up with Mr. Nelson. He purposely dropped a letter on the floor and walked past me without even looking at me. I slowly walked to the note and picked it up. I looked around me to see if anyone was looking, then I opened the small peice of paper and saw that Mr. Nelson knew how to help me but to meet him in the parlor in an hour.