Chap-12

Chapter 12

Ians POV

I pushed the book underneath my arm as i pulled out the key to the safe. I could here rustling inside, letting me know Liz had came home from Spain, hopefully with new information.

Once I got down I could sense different vampires.

"Who?" I looked at the three standing around the planning table deep in thought. Liz was close to a dark haired woman who was smiling and pulling on Liz's curls. The next woman had golden hair and stood closer to herself. Eyes closed in thought as she pushed her fingers to her temples.

"Liz?" I questioned. Thats when They all looked up from their concentration.

"Ian!" The dark haired woman rejoiced as she pulled away from Liz to come running toward me. I quickly retreated from her embrace and glared at Liz. Bringing strangers into our safe room is she?

"Ian, It's okay. Its Hazel" Liz said as she climbed down from the stool she was sitting on. I sighed in sadness. Liz was so delusional, stricken with grief that she had welcomed strangers to be some kind of companionship to replace Hazel.

"That is clearly not Hazel, Liz." I waved a the young woman who just gazed at me with wide eyes, sure something about her expression reminded me of Hazel, even the way she bit her lip reminded me of her, but Hazel had Hazel eyes! curly waves and....she was Hazel end of story.

"No, Ian it is me!" The young lady replied with enthusiasm. "I've come back, but in a different body. Eve, is the creator, she brought me back. Order needs to be restored. " The women with her eyes closed opened them slowly and then nodded once before going back into her trance.

"Is she paying you to say that!" I pointed at Liz in accusation. "Because you sound crazy!"

"It's true Ian, Ask her anything" Liz sighed as she walked closer.

"I'm not doing that." I put my head down and pinched the tip of my nose in concern.

"I know what happened with you and Ruby. I saw it through Jades eyes. She saw Ruby kiss you behind the Mansion and that's when she plotted against you. Jades Evil and you chose her over Ruby who really loved you. She used to have super long hair and you're favorite dress she used to wear was this pale pink with less material because you could see her figure more. I'm guessing that's why you used to stare at her more when she wore it to balls." She shrugged as she explained myself.

"and here I am, still not with her" I sighed. Hazel hit me in the arm then.

"Yeah, whats with that! didn't you get my letter! My dieing wish and you go and start hunting down answers for what? me? Do you have any idea what this looks like to Ruby?" I saw the crinkle between Hazels eyes and I laughed with joy. This was without a doubt. Hazel. I set down the book i had between my arms and pulled Hazel into my grasp.

"How is this possible?" I asked.

"That would be me" The other woman had finally spoken. "I'm Eve. I created the original family, and they apparently procreated themselves. This room is filled with powerful people. I will need one more powerful vampire to complete the ritual, but we also need Jade, and the body she stole." Eve spoke as she picked up the book i brought in.

"what about the original family, will they be punished?" I asked. "They were the main ones"

"Not all of them. Not Fallon" I heard Hazel speak immediately on Her loves behalf.